Do you like male dogs?

Sometimes I feel embarrased seeing their balls from behind when people take them on the street.
Do you care about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like dogs in general. Most dogs here are neutered or spayed, so with males you won't see the testicles as they don't have any anymore. Not that it's a big deal to me. I have two male dogs and seeing the younger one intact was never an issue.

• Not only balls they are naked on the street... anyway I always choose female dog and cat.

• I mean... Female dogs and cats are also going to be naked, unless you put clothes on them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like dogs that are not my own. Don't trust the fuckers.

What Girls Said 16

• After what I am about to tell you, @ibodi, may Change your mind down this Leash Line, of what I just saw this morning on the News... Some balls of some owners.
    This lady was Walking her dog as she was driving her car in NYC... He could have been killed, with all of his guts, even 'Seeing his balls' Splattered all over the pavement.
    When I lived in Queens awhile ago, I used to sit on my steps and see guys on their bikes, Taking their dogs for Walks and Prayed the poor Mut would not be Hit where he Spit.
    I never paid any mind to the danglers you are speaking of. However, if I did notice this, I would SMH and say what a shame that the poor dog was not Neutered and he Could probably produce some little ones with another Phee Phee.
    Good luck and Greast question. xx

• It's very irresponsible not to get your pets neutered or spayed.

• We had a lot of male dogs. Not a big deal at all.

• Nope. I am afraid of dogs!

• No ull not even pay attention to that and pay attention on there cubby face! s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1f79a859ab.jpg
    deskbg.com/.../...ubby-face-desktop-background.jpg

• I like dogs, male or female.

• I'm not a fan of any dogs really

• Male, female, I like ALL dogs.
    Lol why would you look at their balls anyway? 😂 PERVERT!

• Of course not! I love all animals. I don''t care about the sex or the breed of any animal.

• I just like dogs

• I don't care about it at all

• Jealous of DEEZ NUTS?😂

• I am not a dog person.

• My dog is currently in heat so yes I love them a lot bit more at the moment.

• I do not care it very much but I prefer females :)

• I cut it so

What Guys Said 2

• lol wtf? Same thing could be said about cats, male or female 😂

Nah, I don't care about their sex in the slightest.

• Yeah wouldn't I? A dogs a mans best friend regardless of gender