Is there a reason for existence?

What is your reason for being alive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Survival. It's the basic instinct of most mammals.

• There is must be something else, not just basic instinct !

• I don't set a singular goal to my existence because I feel it prohibits my ability to grow. I have many goals but they aren't my sole reason for existing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't seem to exist a reason. Not even google have it.
    Seems we just have to live until our death... still, it's a good thing : )

And the mistery kinda makes it more interesting... but also depressing. Hope we can go behond that question someday, probably.

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 18

• I think the reason for existence is that it is What ever you choose it to be or want it to be OR possibly even NOT want it to be.

I'd want to stay alive as long as possible while I still can with whatever I have left, and if there ever becomes a real way to "live" forever or if I ever discover such a possible way, then I would want or take it as a bonus. I would not expect it to come free and easy though.

• I see you want to live, coz you want to wait for the judgmentday.😇

• Well, not "that kind" of a judgment day. I might just sleep through it, even if it ever does come around in my life time. XP

• My reason for living is because this world is familiar to me and the concept of dying or not existing really scares me.

• man if i knew that i'd be the greatest thinker of all time

• I can tell you, but my reasoning will shatter your mind.

• well, the universe is chaos, everything is random and there is no meaning period. but as humans, we must have a purpose if we are to survive for as long as our natural lifespan allowed us. my meaning of life is to just do whatever i want. sometimes its working really hard, sometimes its just trying to party real hard. it changes constantly, but i do want to say that i want to spend my life being happy and taking lost of journeys.

• i don´t know and i setteled with the fact that i won´t ever know. our brain too simple to comprehend such things OR it´s just a giant galactical fluke.

• Yah be myself

• Living it

• yes
    one is too spread the word of GOD
    work the land
    the other is your choice in terms of study and knowledge
    and of course to have kids a bunch

now whether you like this answer I don't give crap

• A man's purpose in life is what he makes of it. Human life is essentially valueless but human actions are not.

• my new goal, to live to those who make my life miserable pure hell

• Live in ecstasy

• the gift of a new day and its possibilities

• To help people that need it!

• I don't think there is a reason. I think the world was created randomly. We r so lucky to be here. Perfect size planet in habitable zone. A sun not too big or small. Enough water to sustain life. And the ability to repair after humans destroy.

• Your mind created the world, together with everyone else. You exist because you choose to

• Yeah, to exist.

• to live and die and be a dick to people in funny ways lol :)