What was the most beautiful thing you saw or experienced today?

My brother just told me that he loves me and he's isint really the type of person to say his emotions or show it that much even though he does care. So I feel fricikin awsome. ♥️

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your post :)

My brother is my hero, I have General Anxiety Disorder and whenever I;m scared or upset (and don't have a boyfriend handy) I snuggle up in his arms, we take long deep breaths together and he rubs my back; it's soooooo soothing <3 <3 <3

What Guys Said 9

• Buffy. A girl at the gym (that actually talks to me) has the most beautiful eyes & brown hair.

• I was told I was right by my gf! That happens once a year!

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/61084157.jpg

• Going to the Gym now. I am sure some girl I see there will win that title

• saw traffic wait patiently while an elderly couple took a 100 steps from one side of the street to the other.

• as opposed to running them over... that is beautiful in a way lol

• saw nothing and experienced nothing like that today.

• @apple24 's opinion XD

• I saw two flies fuck. That was beautiful.

• Nothing yet

But my cousin is here

She's 5 so when she hugs me bye that'll be the highlight of the day

• The most beautiful thing i have experienced today was seeing a dead rat! 😎💪🏼

What Girls Said 14

• I don't know if this counts as beautiful, but I thought it was really nice: My dad called me today to discuss some insurance stuff, but instead of hanging up after we took care of that, he asked how my day was going, which he never does! He got really excited about some of the stuff I said I had going on at school and with an art competition I'm entering... it was really nice having him be interested in my endeavors, because usually he's so absorbed in work. So that made me happy. :)

• My New friend @LegalBoxers is talking with me.
    Good luck and Great question, @Remembermyname xx

• The weather today is beautiful. The trees are blooming. I can see the pink flower and green leaves. That's my bright spot for the day.

• I mean... the weather is pretty nice today... lol

• Some sad movie where the guy dies.

• The sight of my first cup of coffee.

• 1|0
  • I was feeling very down on my self and two of my friends really encouraged me, it was so nice to have such support

• I saw a really blue bird today.

• my friend cheering me up through text when i felt down, i really appreciate her :)

• I saw a pink elephant and a tree splitting in half before my eyes. Truly beautiful 🌈

• Today = The sunrise

• I was awake & watched the sunrise this morning.

• Not today but yesterday saw a cat with three kittens Awwwwww