Do you guys collect anything?

One of my main collections is in books and other reading material, how about you guys? :)

Do you guys collect anything?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

• *Various membership cards (cheesy but true)
    *Taxidermy
    *Art (mostly canvases + dyed/painted/blown glass abstract sculptures)
    *Pocket knives + swords

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I collect tickets of sporting events I've attended, you sexy fruit. If I think they'll be worth a lot down the line, I'll save them :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I have small books!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... now that I think about it. I don't collect anything! I'm too lazy to keep up with collectin shit haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Books for me as well. I can't help buying books even though I don't have time to read the ones I already have.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I used to collect magazines.

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect pens, soon I'll be collecting money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to collect special quarters

You know like the 2012, 2013 state quarters..

0|0
    0|0
  • cookies from italia x)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sea glass, shells and other beach treasures

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I used to collect albums, cdc's. But I have over 500 ATM maybe over 600, I still want more, but I have laid back, maybe I buy a few when my favourite artists put out a new album. I am I to making electric guitars and basses, and focus on that and getting a real job

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I kinda have a lot of books too, but I don't really call it collecting.

I started collecting battle caps though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pez dispensers.

Used to collect movie tickets, but a large portion of them got lost, so I stopped collecting those.

0|0
    0|0
  • spoons from countries i go to (idk why, just started when my dad brought one back from a holiday) and coins with interesting designs on. Not an avid collector of either tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports memorabilia and autographs

0|0
    0|0
  • virginities like Telly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

I have model kits (Gundam)
    I have airplane kits
    I also collect shot glasses and ref magnets from countries/places I've been.
    I tried collecting keychains and coins, but it's not as much appealing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Books and languages. I am also a gamer, less now than in the past though.

0|0
    0|0