What's your opinion on people who always have a negative and hateful mindset?

You know the type of people who make fun of others for being happy.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I'm one of them, I gotta say we need to fix that. Being negative will not ever improve unless we want to. And honestly, misery loves company so we're more likely to treat others badly. Sometimes I feel like I can't help it. And then I feel bad like damn, I can't believe I said that.

• I know we're the most disliked, and for a good reason, but then it just reinforces our negative perception of the world and people. So it's like this negative cycle that is a lot harder to break than most would think.

You're only as strong as your mind let's you.
      And then, we don't like ourselves either. So the more we hate ourselves, the more we dislike others and more negative we get.

That's just how I see it at least.

What Guys Said 9

• I know they have real life problems so they rant on the net. I just try to work with them

• The further away they are from me, the better.

• Trees prune off dead wood, I'd remove them. If you are a compassionate person, then maybe view them as a project and "love" them, but be careful as they will drain you...
    They are like that because they have underlying emotional issues.

• Depends. I find some of them to be hilarious others are just annoying.

• society made them to get to that stage, enough negativity and harassment makes them that way

• They need to lighten the hell up.

• Nobody does it all the time or with every person.

• I make fun of people who don't study lol
    but at the same time feel bad for them

• they've had a hard life.

What Girls Said 18

• I believe that what goes around comes around and how you act influences how others act around you.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...20e56c9942.jpg

• I feel like those types of people are toxic to be around. I wouldn't want to associate with someone who is just flat-out negative, especially in friendships.

• I feel sorry for them they're missing out. Being happy is the best thing on Earth. Having a negative and hateful mindset won't get you anywhere in life. Just be nice.

• I ignore them / avoid them 💃🏻 Adios!

• I think they're sad people and I feel bad for them. They must have gone through hell if that's their outlook on life

• I have no particular opinion about them. That's how they are. We can't change them, so all we have to do is ignore the mean comments they give.

• Normally just think they are so unhappy they have to go with cheap tricks to feel good.

• I try to steer clear of those people

• I think they need to get smacked.

• I am that person 😈

• they are sad!

• I avoid them, they are boring

• They're not happy themselves, so they dont want others to be either.

• actually sometimes I can be so negative, I feel I hate everyone and you know it makes me so weird. but sometimes I feel I love all people in the world and all things,, and I think everyone is so. everyone has negative and positive periods..

• They're just hateful people I don't take what they have to say seriously.

• I just try & avoid these type of people.

• They must really be going through some shit...