What do you think about Oakland Raiders NFL team [most likely] moving to Las Vegas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hope they don't move to Vegas, no fanbase should lose their team. I saw on sportscenter that the chargers are staying in San Diego and getting a new stadium too! The Raiders are badass and Oakland is the only place for them, I don't consider myself a football but there's something about the raiders that I just love

Most Helpful Guy

• is vegas even a real city or is it just a shit load of tourist. could be a bad idea. last thing i want to do when shit faced and gambling is fall asleep in a stadium far away from my room. id rather think o shit i should get to me room thats a few minutes walk away. also hookers dont go to the stadium, if they allow bjs in the stands and a guaranteed cab ride back to my room im in. however bad idea.

What Girls Said 8

• why not just start a new team. Surely every time they move the team they lose all their fans that have supported the team for years and now they have to try and attract a new loyal fan base.

• Ehhhh, I don't like the idea of moving them to Vegas.

• Raiders fans are hella violent n thats all i know about them so lol not really qualified to answer this question. i DO know that Cali has like 3 football teams, so i think we can do without lol

• I care so much, this is life changing shit right here man

• Don't care

• I think they must not move to L. V

• I don't care about football so it's whatever for me. It might be a good choice, since there are other California teams already.

• Don't like it too much
    Answer mine plshttp://www. girlsaskguys. com/flirting/q1975960-i-m-going-crazy-people-please-answer-my-question-why-did-he-say-im

What Guys Said 21

• Again I am not American so don't understand the process but moving a team to a different city sounds crazy - You would have generations of original supporters just left high and dry - What do you do, do you still follow the team or not or switch to next closest team which more likely than not are your bitter local rivals.

• They are indeed left high and dry

• What would Manchester United fans do if Man U moved elsewhere. Stick to supporting the team or switch to Manchester City? The team they never liked at all. That's the situation Raiders fans will be stuck in. Either continue to root for Raiders or switch to 49ers, a Bay Area team who they've always disliked.

• Bad idea. Las Vegas is a horrible city for a pro sports team. They should just stick to UNLV and that's it.

• Ya the city is planning on constructing a new facility for UNLV that they could share with the Raiders

• I agree. They used to had Canadian Football, three different Arena teams, and a XFL team. They all failed. Plus UNLV sucks at football.

• i have a hard time believing that it'll happen or work. apparently little davis is as bad at business as his bowl cut

• I'm a Lions fan for life so I don't give a shit. Raiders have a passionate fan base but it's unlucky for them that the Raiders have to move because of the whole stadium situation. But whatever, they can still choose to root for the 49ers. Vegas has no professional sports team so I think they deserve one. I approve.

• They should stay where it all started for them In Oakland

• Oh that's gonna change everything, Carr gonna lead em to superbowl! Wow this is happening, raiders finally winning!

Yeah.. no.

• Lmao in b4 jamarcus Russell 2.0

• they're gonna have to get past the jags 1st. they're gonna fucking dirty in 2 years. as soon as they get a defense, i'm calling them making it to the super bowl. ya heard it here 1st :P

• It would be the death of the team. The only reason they are actually still alive is because they have an extremely powerful fanbase in Oakland that loves them solely because they are a part of Oakland. Take away that aspect and they've got nothing.

• i wonder if it has anything to do with the rams moving to LA either way its fine with me never really like the raiders i like the broncos better

• I haven't heard that. I always thought the NFL was scared to death of Las Vegas. Although, it's probably the perfect venue for an NFL team. I like the Raiders.

• Las Vegas has a bad history with football at every level from College, Arena, XFL to the Canadian level. They never had a NFL team before, but the Raiders is on the rise. It can work, wait to see.

• Good riddance, Raider Nation.

• If you miss a field goal or don't catch a Td in Oakland you'd get bood. I can see people resorting to violence over losing $$$ betting in Begas.

• I as a raiders fan hate to see it but, the governor is being a bitch and won't help fund a new stadium so there forced to play in a run down crumbling stadium which isn't fair to this team. So I say go to Vegas where they will get good revenue a chance at better free agents and on top of it there a team on the rise so I'm all for Vegas raiders. #raidersnation

• Eh, doesn't bother me.

• "Better out than in"

• Wait what what what

• I'm obsessed with the nfl I'm always watching nfl network

• I don't care

• Gonna make the 49ers game a little less hostile.
    Bet Las Vegas treats them much better than Oakland

• i'm just ready for them to be good again.

• Hmm wonder if Al Davids would be proud or not I don't know bit I rather see them in Vegas than LA
    Also hope there will be no shortages of viral videos from the parking lot :D

• Whatever happens, still a Raiders fan for life!