Feeling socially withdrawn normal or depression? Or something else? Feed back would be appreciated :-) ?

I am normally a social butterfly. Just before this semester, and the beginning of it, I was going out every single day and living it up with all my friends and I'd visit my family 2-3 times a month. This semester, I decided to challenge myself and am taking 25 units. I am boggled down with group projects and volunteer hours to the point that I simply don't want to talk or go out with friends or family. I feel like its excruciatingly draining. Unluckily or luckily for me my cell was broken for a month and a half n I was in no rush to replace or fix it. I finally fixed it this past Friday , having only notified a few friends and family. I already feel anxiety by having to interact instead of interacting the super slow email or Facebook route ( takes me forever since I'm never on fb). I googled the feeling socially withdrawn and im worried I could be depressed? But I don't feel sad just tired and not like interacting with very many ppl? Like if my boyfriend wants us to go out with his friends I'm okay with joining or just going out with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If your feeling depressed I think you should go and see your doctor also has their been any life style changes? have you noticed any changes? we all get down at some point and has you might not feel like interacting with people or going out like you use too it can be brought on by anxiety has something happen like an incident or something that might have brought on the anxiety? Maybe you taken too much on

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you are depressed. You are simply tired.

What Guys Said 2

• Recipe to solve that...
    At least 7 shots of high grade tequila
    a lemon
    good music
    and the guy down the hallway you have been oogling...

combine all that and come back and tell me you are still depressed lol

• Clinical depression = feeling bad/lifeless for no apparent reason. You are exhausted from all the work, that's the reason you feel like you do now, you are not clinically depressed or clinically anything, you need a vacation.

What Girls Said 0