Ladies do you find trucks to be a turn on?

do you find trucks that the guys your seeing is driving to be a turn on? If so what truck turns you on the most? Chevy/gmc? Ram? Ford?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha! I drive trucks. No turn ons for me. If a guy won't drive a truck, it's simply a deal breaker. That's all.
    I love Ford and Chev, but then, they're all the same when you turn em over.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Not really. Usually I just think he's a pretentious asshole with more money than sense because he's driving a vehicle with the worst gas mileage possible.

3|1
    0|0
  • No.. i never got the appeal.
    Theyre good for hauling.
    Otherwise they just burn fuel at a ridiculous rate.

1|1
    0|0
  • Unless the guy actually uses his truck for work, moving stuff around, or going on off road terrain, I find trucks to be a huge turnoff. If the man doesn't use the truck for those reason, I think that the man is trying to "compensate" and has little confidence. I'd prefer a man with a Prius over a truck because this shows that he is confident in himself, cares about the environment, and uses money more efficiently from better gas mileage.

1|0
    0|0
    • Your the first lol

• Show All
    • To be turned on more by a man with that isn't in a pickup truck. Most women I've talked to think truck are hott because it's "manly"

• Well I wouldn't really be "turned on" by another car, I just think that trucks are a turn off.

• Um no! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I don't like trucks or men with blue collar jobs.

1|1
    0|0
  • I drive a Ford F-150 :D

0|2
    0|0
    • What year? V6 or v8? Mpg in the city? How many miles? Ever given you trouble? Lol

• Show All
    • Ok what's the mpg?

• I think it's like 16 for city..

• Lol not at all...

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like pickup trucks. i get turned on by motorcycles, but everyone is different. My opinion is quite unpopular though, most girls I know love trucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope they are just huge ass motor vehicle that takes up a lot of space.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooo

1|0
    0|0
  • No I ain't no truck slut

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but the turn on is not specific to trucks. I like motorcycles and nice cars in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend drives one. I like it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like gmc trucks...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, no opinion on the type of truck but I think that's kinda sexy ya

0|0
    0|0
  • "Ram me with your truck baby!" ... Says no girl or woman ever. Lol Harley Davidsons are a bigger turn on cause you would look so masculine riding them.

0|0
    0|0
    • All about the motor bike lol it's the vibration I guess

• No. It's about how the guy sits on the harley

• Really

• I find them all sexy 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesssssssss!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I mean i do love me some old classics cars/trucks but i wouldn't say it was a turn on...

1|0
    0|0