I see girls with beautiful faces and bodies asking, is my body okay? I'm really insecure. Even guys with above average bodies asking girls if his chest or arms should be 2 inches bigger. Who the fuck cares.
It can't just be based on media influence ( photoshop influence ) . Are people now, just built insecure?
- no one is perfect , so why stress!32%(13)33%(18)Vote36%(5)
- I'm influenced by media10%(4)7%(4)Vote0%(0)
- I was born to be insecure15%(6)19%(10)Vote29%(4)
- I was bullied during my adolescence and it has scared me10%(4)13%(7)Vote21%(3)
- it's my parents/significant others always wanting me to look more pefect8%(3)6%(3)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Girl
Right!! It's so mind boggling to me. Even when I was little. I could never get this influence that the media has over people. Media says one particular thing is attractive and everyone goes crazy trying to achieve that look. Its sad.. How people are so harsh of themselves when they don't fit that stupid criteria. Why should we change ourselves based on what someone else's objective of beautiful is. We're all unique and different and we should embrace it. the world doesn't need to be filled with Barbie and kens! In my opinion0