Is this normal behavior?

So my brother in high school was a loser basically. He was a loner who never really talked he never drank or did drugs he never went to parties or got laid. He was always home and never went out. Now that he's out of high school he's still pretty much a loner but he smokes weed and cigarettes and drinks. He hooks up with a lot of girls now he works out started getting tattoos and gets in trouble with the law a lot. Why dose he do this he's like a "bad boy" now and he seems to not care all he wants to do is party have sex and do drugs. Is he acting this way because he literally do anything in high school and is this a cry for help? I'm worried cause it's not the same brother I grew up with

What Girls Said 1

• He likes that kind of life. I think you should discuss it with your parents in order to help him out/knock some sense into him.

What Guys Said 2

• Did you try to find out what is sudden change in his behavior.

• Well you may have to let him hit his own bottom and you may not really know him like you think. Try to accept him as he is and love him. He may open up to you and you may be able to help him heal old wounds.