Guy what do you think about Salvage or Rebuilt cars titles? Would you ever consider it?

I found this very relevant video I want to show you. It has some really good info on considering a salvage title.

Most Helpful Girl

• I bought one way back when. The car was good but the frame was misaligned so I had to buy tires more frequently.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only as a project vehicle to work on as a hobby. Never for daily transportation. Seen too many things working for the police impound yard

• What do you mean you seen too many things working at the police impound yard?

• I live in an area where I am very close to the borders between 3 different states, and when stuff ends up in the impound yard it could have been titled in any one of those three different states. That makes it insanely difficult to pin down and retitle when it was originally R-title. Secondly there's no way of knowing if there was ever frame damage, or if it was involved in a vehicle theft (trust me you do NOT want that headache)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• It's not worth the hassle.

• My brother got a 1994 camaro and I openly say that if he dies, I'm mad maxing his car with chainsaws and spikes and shit.
    So I'd be okay as long as it was street legal

• depends on the car and how well it was repaired. if i would be interested in one.

• It all depends on if there's frame damage. A good body shop may be able to evaluate that for you.

• Oh & don't forget don't expect much if any money when you go to trade it in.