If you were sleeping over a friends house or vice versa. Would you you share a bed with your friend of the opposite sex?

Why and why not

if yes, would you guys hug or spoon or let them hold you? (Remember you're only friends)

im curious to see because I originally thought it was weird. I slept over at a friends house and he had only on bed so I felt bad for him because he said he'd take the couch so I said we could share. He was holding me and hugging me, I thought it was weird but my friends said its normal

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah as a guy u can so no big deal... u allowed him yourself and u must be aware that guys are super horny while sleeping.. they have multiple boners or even can reach orgasm... whats wrong if u can have some benefits with friends... but your friend didn't do that intentionally because he was ready to take couch... most guys dont bother sharing bed with girls

What Guys Said 7

• there's no problem with that. I've had a few of my girl friends sleep over but i didn't sleep with them on the bed that night... they took up the entire bed so i couched it. but when there were fewer of them, i just snuggled in between. nothing wrong with it. just gotta be careful though, if you are a guy and you have some secret crush, the evidence becomes physical and then you have some 'splaining to do lol.

• I've shared a bed with friends 'many' times... male and female...

Go out on the weekend, share a bed, split a hotel and share a bed, almost every weekend for a decade + while growing up.

That adds up to a a lot of people and a lot of shared beds... nearly every girl whose snuggled up to me in a bed, at some point or another in the friendship we ended up making out at the very least.

I think I'm norm in this regard- physical intimacy turns into sexual tension which turns into intent. It's the natural order of things.

• What, do you have an auto thumbs up application or something? That's not annoying...

• What! No

• I used to do this all the time in university.

• I think if it was just a friend that I would be more considerate with personal/intimate space, and not tread down that path. Maybe that's just me.

• I would always take the couch, especially if it was a platonic friend. Then again, I usually prefer to sleep alone because it usually gets too warm for me otherwise.

• I think your friend may have feelings for you, so be careful.

• That's weird.

What Girls Said 4

• I have with guys I trusted in the past (if we were both single).. at my current age, not a chance in hell.

• Well, the last time I did that, I lost my virginity.

• When my best guy friend spent the night he did not stay in the same room as me. My parents were not home, they were gone for the summer. We didn't feel attracted to eachother and it would have been sooo awkward to sleep in the same bed, none the less hugging in bed that is boyfriend territory.

• I would prevent it, but if there was no other furniture to sleep in, I would share a bed with them.

As for the second question, no.