G@Gers, what is one spiritual but non-religious thing that you like to do :-) ?

Thanks beforehand for your inputs :- )

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to look at the beauty of the natural world and imagine that God had a hand in it all.

"Some keep the Sabbath going to the Church –
    I keep it, staying at Home –
    With a Bobolink for a Chorister –
    And an Orchard, for a Dome –

Some keep the Sabbath in Surplice –
    I just wear my Wings –
    And instead of tolling the Bell, for Church,
    Our little Sexton – sings.

God preaches, a noted Clergyman –
    And the sermon is never long,
    So instead of getting to Heaven, at last –
    I’m going, all along."

Most Helpful Girl

• let my hair down and lay on a sunflower field

• But I don't want to damage the sunflowers :(

• Yeah, so pretty!🌻 I love sunflowers too :-)

• AWW (: I would try not to hurt them and basically have a photographer take pics! lol Uploaded to a dating site hahah!

What Guys Said 20

• Aside from participating in church, I simply enjoy having either a good long hour of just being alone and not worrying about all the things in the world. When I am able to get the chance however, I take a long stroll in a well wooded area or spend an afternoon there. It just helps me relax and be myself for a little bit.

• Do what is required and warranted immaterial of what religion and age old beliefs say :)

You're welcome as well ;) :D

• Indulge my senses (I like the feel of tree bark and leaves, the wind, smell of rain etc) star gaze and contemplation.

• I pray, and go to church. No religiosity involved. Purely a spiritual thing for me.

• lie in the rain

• Going out into nature and just relaxing and observing.

• Sexy time :D

• One thing that I do is provide offerings and thanks to mother nature for providing us with the land to grow things etc.,

It is normally a prayer and offering of seeds etc., to put back what we take. I guess just to be thankful :)

• I stargaze.

• Watch horror movies and read ghost stories

• ill ask a qeustion and look at my watch and if its a double number than its yes.. i feel like it weirdly works a lot too.. lmao thats prob just me tho lol

• Listening to J-S Bach might be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WhPUqpaRp4

• I touch wood for good luck :) its stupid but it gives me some peace of mind.

• Go to the beach

• Meditation

• meditate

• There is no such thing as being spiritual but not religious. It is logically and tautologically completely and utterly impossible.

• What's the difference?

• I meditate for 30 minutes everyday. And I train in jiu jitsu.

• does anyone even know what being spiritual means? i dont think so

What Girls Said 8

• All spiritual things I do are religious, fasting, praying...
    But umm non religious? Maybe star gazing if it counts

• make wishes at 11:11 i've done it since i was young and most of them come true

• I like to meditate. It slows me down in a good manner. :)

• Meditate in yoga class

• Yoga, prbly

• Dream catchers.
    Incense.
    Rune casting
    Tarot cards.

Im not die hard spiritual. But I enjoy getting lost in it all.

• Do the dream catchers really help to prevent nightmares? What is rune casting?

• They don't, but I believe it to be a placebo affect. If you believe the dream catcher will catch the bad dreams, then more likely than not, the amount of bad dreams you have will decrease when a dream catcher is present.
      I know logically they don't work. But I believe it does, so I do get less bad dreams when I have my dream catcher hung up.

Rune casting is similar to using tarot cards to tell your fortune. It's my preferred method, although tarot cards are easier to learn. Essentially what you have is 24 pebbles, usually a kind of stone, but you can find them in wood or bone etc. The whole set must be made from the one material, so it's always best to make your own, that way more of your energy has gone into them and you know exactly where the material came from that made them.
      On each pebble is a symbol, those symbols are called runes.
      Runes used to be a writing method, it was called Futhark. But in rune casting each symbol is a meaning rather than a letter.
      (continued)

• For example, the rune Raido
      www.psychic-revelation.com/.../..._runes_raido.jpg
      Means Journey.
      So, if you were to draw this rune in, let's say the three way spread, it could indicate that in your past, present or future (depending on what order the runes were drawn in) you have or will be going on some kind of journey. Not necessarily physical. This could mean growing emotionally, or perhaps learning something profound and going through a process to get to that lesson.
      The actual meaning differs from person to person depending on them and their circumstances, and especially where the rune was drawn in the first place.

Hope that answers your question ^-^

• I read tarot cards.

• Really? Why?

• @Bluemax that is a pity!

• Yeah!

I am getting a bit pissed all over again! If I ever see her again, Ima be like, "Hey! Great to see you again! You look great! How've you been? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY I-CHING. BITCH?"

;)

• Ouija board 👍🏻

• Tell me a little about your use of it please.

• Just use it for fun. I dont ask it serious questions just silly things to see if I am talking to someone who is really dead or one of the people using it with me is a jokester.