Do you think that you are smart?

Like any other human being, I have doubts. But I do know I am smart in some things but not in everything (which I wish I was).

0|0
16|23

Most Helpful Guy

• You know why Socrates was the one with the utmost wisdom in his time?
    It's because he knew he didn't know as much as people think they knew at that time
    Wich made him someone who constantly strive on better himself. In wich case he became smarter than most of his peers
    How ironic!

1|0
    0|0
    • If there is one person like Socrates, there could have been others as well, during his time. I guess he just happened to become more famous.☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel as if I'm a smart girl considering my age, but the people around me tend to try and lower my self esteem with comments on how I'm "retarded" and such. It gets me down sometimes, and it makes me wonder if I'm not as intelligent as I think that I am.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• On certain things yes. Trivial things and things in my profession. But dumb when it comes to home repairs, outdoor maintenance and nature survival stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have my degrees and career to prove it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very smart.
    I'm obviously not the smartest at everything, but as a whole, I'm very smart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah except sense of direction I'm literally the worst at

1|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence shouldn't only be book smart, but other ways as well. You can have more degrees that a thermometer but will that keep you warm at night? Maybe if you stick them all together and use it as a blanket

1|0
    0|0
  • If I WERE smart , I would be where I am at 18 , not 21 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Studied at two universities and one college, am a golden key member for being in the top 15% of achievers at universities. I'm not smart, just very well educated.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't pride my self on being the smartest person I'm a artist book knowledge never really stuck.

I'm about average intelligence no genius or above avrqge.

1|0
    0|0
    • I love how people act like smarts mean any thing.

To a expert in any area or a genius period to them your and idiot.

Also know ledge is copy cat stuff. You just know something that the next person knows.

There nothing originals about knowledge unless ur the first to make or figure it out.

• I know am ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • no but I have knowledge in certain areas being smart is subjective
    cause too me smart means wise, which means almost always making the right choice

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would say so. I wouldn't be where I am if I'm not. I do have my stupied moments though!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yerah I would like ot think i am smart not on every aspect but smart enough to know what i can and cannot do :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the subject. Some things I excel at, some I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope im the opposite of smart.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am smart, even have an high IQ, but there is still much I can learn

1|0
    0|0
  • No :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup smarter than most people on this site ;P

1|0
    0|0
  • yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a mother fucking jeanis.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, average at best probably.

1|0
    0|0
  • everyone is smart on something.. And there is no one knows everything.. we are a limited creature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Compared to that which is infinitely more knowledgeable, I am infintesimally stupid...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15