Am I not happy?

I don't want to write anything because you'll say I need therapy. I'm crying instead if that helps

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm why?
    Is everything alright 😶?

• No not in the best way right now

• That's like saying the earth is flat, its just not right. I can't ever be happy. I don't evn know what happiness actually feels like, I always imagined it as a warmness in the heart or just a sudden little shock of joy. But I'll never know

• Ayee
      Don't be so much negative
      You're only 14
      Just find a way to be happy and be awesome :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you obviously aren't happy. It's good, though, that you're even able to cry. Tears are very releasing.
    Sometimes, I get so hurt and sad that I feel so choked up and I'm not even able to cry to get any release.
    Whatever it is you're going through, I hope you feel better again soon!

• Yeah but in everyone else's eyes it shows weakness and how much if a freak I am. And thanks nobody has hoped for me to get better in 2 years.

• No way! Why would anyone think it shows weakness or that you're a freak?
      in my opinion, it only shows that you're human... and as all humans do, we feel happiness and sadness, and respond to them. It's all very normal!

• My family, my friends, yknow just everyone I know

What Guys Said 8

• You're definitely unhappy and there's nothing wrong with needing therapy.. i think i need it for my issues too... seeking help proactively is the only cure...

Let me know what's bugging you.

• Take it easy you're 14 you have probably zero responsibilities at hand
    So enjoy life and keep it drama free

• this isn't because of drama. I hate drama and I have so many responsibilities. School, people, family. I hate it all so much stress and I can't deal with it

• You're right then don't do it jeez

• I'm sorry I shouldn't of put it like that. I'm so sorry, they were right I do deserve all this crap. I'm sorry, just call me names it will make it better

• I know this is gonna sound bad but stay to yourself
    causes less issue stop trying to have everyone like you

• Alright thanks I'm good at bottling things up, guess that lead me to here

• How can you get help until you can say why you are unhappy. I mean if it's real then a solution can be found, but if you are unhappy because penguin aren't pink then really not sure how to help

• Why aren't you happy?

• Everything I hate everything. There nothing here for me everybody hates me and shouts at me and I can't deal with this all again its too much and I can't do a single thing about it

• I'm crying to rn girlfriend issues 😪

• Well i can't really tell if i domt know whats happening

• ahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha your 14 shut the fuck up

What Girls Said 1

• I think you know the answer if your asking the question and are crying on the inside, and we can't help you without any information