If I met you in person, how would you introduce me to yourself, what would you say?

I would probably hug you and then say a few jokes and laugh until my stomach hurt and then ask if you want to get some ice cream.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi you look familiar.. Aren't you that pretty girl from G@G who asks a lot of questions? I live nearby , wanna crash in for some Netflix and chill ;) ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would give you a kiss on the cheek then a hug. Laugh at your jokes because I love to laugh so much. Then tell you lets go out for pizza then ice cream because it sounds like you enjoy ice cream. Then finally bowling which I love but with the small balls. :-)

What Guys Said 11

• I'd say my name tell you it's a pleasure to meet you and give you a proper handshake.

• I would say hey girl and give you a sweet hug and sit down with you and talk up a storm

• I usually introduce myself by telling my name and greeting them with a simple handshake. But by your description, I'd definitely get quite excited and go along with getting ice cream. :P

• Hey I know it looks like I'm a stalker but I don't really know where I am most days... Play-doh or Legos? The correct answer reveals my name... in 3 to 4 weeks... shipping extra.

• *stares icily across room*

*hisses*

• Comment on the first weird thing you're wearing that I'd see.

• offer you a rose, take you out to coffee or dinner

• Yeah I would accept the ice cream invitation and we'll walk in the park and I'll try to get to know you. It's nice

• "What up, my name is Dante, I'm GreatnessRevamped. How you doing? "

• Come and give me a bear hug!

• I'd probably poke fun at your hug and jokes.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd say, "Hey, I'm Heather! Nice to meet you," and maybe throw in a hug and probably talk about this weird website we're both a part of. :P

• I'd probably awkwardly say hello and smile. Then engage in polite small talk whilst wondering what to do as i'm not social by nature.

• I'd get shy but wanna hug you, then make a lot of really bad puns and movie quotes.

• I'd say "hey girl heyyyy, I'm Char, nice to meet you!" And then probably hug you.

• Hello ur pretty :)) lez get ice cream sandwitches!

• Hi how you doing & talk about school or work. Its always an ice breaker for me

• With a hug <3