Why would someone act like you don't exist?

Most Helpful Guy

• can you provide more insight and context?

• Oh well.. We used to date but it ended a few months back, well I did because of what happened. It was a bitter ending. He has been nice to me ever since despite everything that has happened. He would always greet me so kindly but out of the blue he just pretends like I don't exist. No more saying hi or even looking at me, he just passed me by like I don't exist giving me this almost mean look. I haven't chased him or anything like that would annoy him. I just don't understand why he decided to pretend like I don't exist one day, it broke my heart a little after all.

• Breaking the bonds is hard.
      You said it ended badly, so he harbored pain, his way of dealing with it is to tune you out. You are young so you both have a right to be immature in this regards. I've seen adults do this... it is generally they have bonds and the bond has pain in it.

Bad or not, it probably needs to be done so you two stay apart. I say get counseling because you just went through something that was a warning to both of you with valuable lessons in it, but I don't know that you learned anything of value other than you don't like pain. There is much more to this...

You should be analyzing why were you attracted, what went wrong, what can I learn about ME from this and whom I'm attracted to. What can I learn that I need in anther person. What are my flaws and how do I improve them... etc..

Most Helpful Girl

• I act like I don't exist because meh.

What Guys Said 4

• Because they despise you

• Because he/she don't want to see you.

• I get ignored... lol

• because its divine. thats the penultimate punishment for women. depriving them of what they need the most... attention... .

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe because they don't like you?

• They're ignoring you, they don't like you, they're mad at you, they're done with you, they're trying to prove a point... There's a few reasons