Don't you feel sorry for this kid?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw this before, and instead of giving me hope and feeling thankful of my current condition, at the expense of someone else's suffering, I get angry, question my faith and just wished there was something that could be done to fix it. That kid has lots of bravery, though, and that is something to admire.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm gonna be honest. I cried. I literally cried over this poor little boy. He's so cute and seems so sweet.

• 😢😢 Poor baby😔😔 OMG. I really hope he get's better/stay strong! No child should have to suffer so, EVER!

• Damn that really sucks, didn't know that kind of disease existed. Sadly technology isn't advanced enough to make perfect copies of human skin to replace your own.

• Yes, I saw this the first thousand times on Facebook. Still horrible, but old hat.

• Yes that's horrible , bless him 😔

• I see him a lot on Youtube... poor guy :/

• I saw the pic and I know that's ll be too much for me to handle

• Inspirational, I would've killed myself honestly 😕

• I've seen this video. this shit makes me cry omg

• Yes, but feeling sorry for him won't get any far i just feel happy that he is alive and well for the most part. He is a really beautiful and strong soul and if i were in his position i probably would've ended myself. So i really admire how stronge and brave he is. I hope he's doing well

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly if I was him I would have killed myself. Life sucks dick in an able body, let alone being like that, fuck that shit.

• Yes I do but he wouldn't want you to feel sorry for him. Look how positive the kid is despite his condition.

• Look this kid has it Worster then me I have cerebral palsy it effects how I walk, but that doesn't stop me from playing with my friends I just feel bad about this kid and one message I can give to this kid is don't let this disease effect your life live life man

• Yes. But only in the way that I wouldn't want that to happen to me. I hope he is mostly ok and has good people in his life

• Yes, I do

• YES.

• He looks like he's in a lot of pain...

• I too would have killed myself if I were in my shoes

• dont you mean his shoes?

• @Raymond_Reddington Hahahaha, I of course meant his shoes. Mea culpa

• errare humanum est. don't worry about it :3

• yeah, they should just put him out of his misery. that's what i would want if i was him.