How many times have you beaten up your most hated singer in your dreams?

Well since it’s almost impossible to beat ‘em in real life…since chances to meet ‘em unguarded are very low…say how many times did ya manage to beat ‘em up in yer dreams?

Updates:
Personally I've managed to beat him up at least 5 times...

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I beat up tyga, Justin beiber, and future... And Kylie... I know that girl isn't a singer, i just don't like her. I don't like them

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would beat Adam Levine within an inch of his life. Straight CLOWN. Haven't had a dream about it yet, I don't remember dreams much, but daydreams? Pretty much every time I hear him talk or see his stupid face.
    PS: Maroon-5 SUCKSSSSSS
    queerty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...70x454.png

0|1
    0|0
    • More rational than others... I like how people said they have a life and such shit... aren't they aware dat dreams occur RANDOMLY?

What Girls Said 11

• Never, because I don't fucking hate people who have different artistic expressions than me, no matter how shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes they express their opinions when they're being interviewed as well... it's not an artistic thang only...

• Show All
    • I didn't beat him up since there were security guards there... but he was just like he's in his interviews... between songs he used to say tons of bullshit... especially about politics...

'

• Never, I don't really *hate* on any singers. I don't like some singers' music but I don't hate anyone. I have a life and I like to spend my time doing more productive things than hating on people I don't even know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dreamt of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • not not many times!

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, I dream about far better things. Time to grow up.

2|0
    0|0
  • never, even if i hate someone i don't think about them often enough to dream about them. also the opposite of love is indifference, not hate. it's better to not care than to hate 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't beat people up in my dreams.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero, I don't waste my time hating on people I don't even know anyways lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't even ask more than I can count.😡

He was a German pig.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dream about beating up people who can't spell properly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Or they don't WANT maybe?

• Show All
    • Do wotever ya want... I don't care...

• Whatever dude

What Guys Said 7

• About that I don't have to you see there is this vs video that kills off the worlds most hated pop singers o we're all good.

Skip to 5:00 for the death battle.
    https://youtu.be/lLl7Qe35O64

1|0
    0|0
  • I have not had such dreams, or fantasies.
    Orlando Bloom did gain my respect after he smashed Justin Bieber.
    If I was able to pick a singer with whom to apply my knowledge of karate, the wanker who interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech comes to mind. I cannot remember his name.
    He needs intensive instruction in good manners, humility and sobriety.

0|0
    0|0
    • Taylor Swift's a bitch.. so he did well in ma opinion...

• never. i don´t have so little problems in my life, that i think about beating up people, that don´t even influence my life in anyway xD

0|0
    0|0
  • if a dude you have never met gets you so butt hurt that you dream about kicking his ass you should probably get some help

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually I've been to a club where he sings...

As for help... do ya REALLY believe those shit?

• I don't hit women, so never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, luckily I've never dream Kanye

... but this street sign did the job for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4C3ijlWcHM

0|0
    0|0