Why is my friend being so persistent?

I've known this guy since I was 11 years old. We've been friends ever since. He's actually a really cool person but The last time I hung out with him was last year... Yes last year. Problem was while he was at my house getting a tool to fix his car, he was trying to have sex with me and I kept saying no because:
1. I really didn't want to
2. I had no desire to because I saw him as a friend
3. he was one of my best friends first. As in, he was the first guy she had sex with.

After I repeatedly told him no while trying to get out of his grip of him pinning me to the ground, he finally left. We haven't talked... until now and he's really persistent about me going over to his house. I keep telling him no because I don't trust him and I'm scared of the same thing happening. He is not taking no for an answer.
Any tips on what I can do so he can get the message across?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Take another guy friend over with you and have him help defend you, I know not to count on guys to protect you and you can protect yourself but just trust me. Have him go with you and make it clear you do not want him to do that ever again. Have your guy friend defend you to him and keep him away

What Guys Said 16

• Block him

• He is persistent and does not give up. You know that! And he will try harder next time. It might even come down to rape, especially since he will have you at his place this time. I think your days of friendship with him are over.

• step 1: buy a taser
    step 2: go ovver to his house
    step 3: agree to have sex with him
    step 4: prepare the taser
    step 5: when his penis is in reach, tase it
    step 6: record him crying
    step 7: upload that shit to youtube and link me
    step 8: pat yourself on the back, thinking "well played Jessabella.. Well played"

• whoops i thought you were jessabella :/

• here's a mini stun gun just incase xP www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_3

• First off any guy that forces himself on you is not a friend! I think it is time for you to move on to other new friends that are not just trying to get in your pants.

Just because you have known him for 11 years does not mean he is the same person anymore.

I would leave him be and see if he apologizes for his behavior before I would ever give him a chance again.

• he sounds like a dangerous guy to me, you should be aggressive towards him and tell him angrily that im not interested in you a bit, and if you keep trying for sex im gonna tell my parents and get some help from the police to and tell them that your try to force me

• Maybe propose to go, but not alone... that way he can transfer his message but worst case someone can call the police :o :o

• Tell him of your values and moral standards.. and how you feel freaked out about how the was able to rape you.

Also tell him what are your views on him, just as how you have told us. and tell him what your views are on sex... why and what it is

• bonds are a funny thing. they take years to build, and can be broken in one day. I'd cut all contact with him, Lizzy. he tried to rape you, you can't trust him anymore.

• Honestly there's not much else you can do without involving something or someone else. Tell him when he finally realizes you don't like him that way and you don't want to have sex with him you'll THINK about it.

• it's been 4 months. he got the message.

• don't talk to him because he is a stalker.

• Opposite attracts. Well even though u are a good friend since childhood. As myself is also a guy sometimes somewhere its natural to get physically attracted to friend too. But one should have control on his desire if both dont think its okay.

• Jesus, what is wrong with this guy?

• Call the police lol

• So I'm guessing he's not very attractive looking guy? And maybe you should control him with someone so you will be safe and tell him how you feel

• I just don't see him that way since I grew up with him. You know? & ok thanks!

• I kind of get what your saying but their have been cases where you can grow up with someone then eventually be in a relationship but you don't find him physically attractive?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• OH FUCK NO! I experience guys pining me down several time ): Its not fun its scary. I would stay very far from him. This is why I lost all trust in guys sometimes. ): It seems like all guys aren't intersted in who we are as people but more like object to fuck ): /: I wish it wasn't like that.

• Ignore his texts/whatever you young'ns are using to communicate these days. If he confronts you, tell him that you're not attracted to him and that he makes you uncomfortable/scares you. Best to do that bit in front of a group of people so there are witnesses to him being a pushy creeper. You are going to have to be very very blunt. No wishy washy "hmm maybe some other time." A flat out no and that's it. That's the only way he will take no for an answer.