Ever been robbed on vacation?

Have you ever been on vacation or somewhere you don't live and had someone steal something of yours from either your room, car or came up to you and took it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I had my wallet stolen in Dubai.

• How'd they get it?

• Was there for the new years eve fireworks and it was very crowded. I had kept my bag zipped and held it tight to me all night except for like 2 minutes when I took my phone out to take some pics. They must have snatched it when I was taking pictures :S

Most Helpful Guy

• uh, no?

• So then why answer this question?

• Then I guess you have 2 retarded friends as well. As they say, a bird of a feather flock together. That ahit must be real true for your squad. The question is, and I quote: EVER BEEN ROBBED ON VACATION?

What the fuck makes me a troll for answering a yes or no answer? The extra shit you added is fluff

• You're a parasite.

What Girls Said 3

• My dad had his pocket picked in Jamaica, but he caught the guy and beat the shit out of him because my dad has no chill.

• Nope never

• I haven't really traveled to much but when I did I never had any problems.

What Guys Said 1

• Someone tried to rob me. They didn't succeed. My mom's camera was snatched in Rome.