Guys how can I get rid of these ants help?

They are climbing everything 😠😠 I tried to kill them and they are respwaning non stop wtf?
My whole body is itchy right now 😩😩

Most Helpful Guy

• When this happened in my house I killed hundreds of ants every day. After a while they just disappeared. They either died or migrated fearing my dark power :D

• lmao! lucky you!
      Come and help MEDIC!!

• haha true, someone suggested me to use nuclear weapons i think it's time to use it :D

• A radical option, but if you think that it's necessary, go ahead!

What Girls Said 4

• Go to home depot and buy some ant killer stuff. Spray around everyday and watch the ants go away. When I use to live in a house those ants would come only in the summer.

• Maybe you should call an exterminator.

• Get Raid
    It's a spray for roaches, ants, etc

• with vinegar?

• Gonna use this weapon tnx

What Guys Said 3

• Stuff honey into your bumg hole and sleep naked. During the night they'll all migrate into your anal canal and die a putrid death!

• You know you're playing too much CS:GO when..
    ".. and they are RESPAWNING non stop"

• You have to find the source my friend. Where's the nest? Find it and burn it to smithereens

• I used kerosene and i couldn't find the nest, i heard this kind also flies fml

• Hmm maybe it's time to get out the nuclear weapons

• hahahaha omg!!