Do you think Trump might be a Clinton plant, to ensure a Clinton win in November?

• OMG YES
  • Hell No

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump is a long time friend and financial backer of the Clintons. He has also been a lifelong liberal until recently. He has run an incompetent campaign that has painted the GOP as the party of old white angry bigots. He has alienated minorities and women and his nomination will likely hand Hillary the presidency. He has also further tarnished the republican brand. It's quite possible this all was done to aid Clinton, who is a deeply flawed candidate who would have been vulnerable had she run against a better foe. Its something to think about.

Most Helpful Guy

• my dad swears by this... his rationale
    - trump supported both clinton's candidacy for president and senate
    - trump invited them to his wedding
    - trump is a former democrat who flipped to republican after supporting most of the clinton's platforms from abortion to gun control
    - being a north jersey boy and new york resident it's hard to imagine he's as conservative on some of the topics as he suggests

when trying to figure out trump something like him being a Clinton shill helps to explain what otherwise seems inexplicable.

but i don't know if he truly is a plant or not

• Bill Clinton did encourage Trump to run for president, and their is no other motive for this than having trump divide the republican party to ensure a Clinton win.

What Girls Said 6

• You're not the first person I've seen ask this question. Based on how I've seen things go it could be a possibility.

• Have you seen that Bill Clinton encouraged Donald Trump to run for president?

• I don't even watch TV news for election coverage, all the TV news outlets are too biased towards Clinton and Trump. Even before voting started, media had Clinton the Democratic Nominee.

• That's true, I always assumed it's because her name is big thanks to her husband

• Must... unsee...

• そんな手もある
    wow

• my dad thinks that lol

• Interesting idea... anything is possible in this crazy world of politics.

• I read an article & don't ask where that if it came down to those 2 Donald would take it.

What Guys Said 16

• Trump is not a real conservative, I guarantee that if Hillary wasn't running on the Democrate ticket, trump would be running as a Democrat instead.
    Go back and watch the money , trump has given a lot of money to the Clinton's in the past...

• They were good friends up until this point. Plus, Trump was a Democrat until relatively recently, and remains a centrist on many issues.

• Plus the cherry on top of all of that, is Bill Clinton encouraged Donald Trump to run for president.

• No you can tell by the anger in his voice when he talks about Hillary's incompetence when it comes to politics not only that but he is fed up with politicians just like the rest of us. In fact he didn't even really want to run for president but he's doing it because there isn't much choice and there really isn't anyone other then him who can actually beat Clinton. In terms of money, connections and political favors and information.

• I think the Republicans were instructed to "stand down".

• Once you accept people like them are rats looking for any piece I'd dry land then you wouldn't put anything past them. We should be looking for ways to do away with democracy and capatalism all together and trying other ways of living. The political and business class of this world is as rotten as a year old corpse

• Trump tanked when he tried to run for president before. His current success is mostly just a random fluke. Despite what tv-shows would have you believe you can't just "plant" someone and make them campaign successfully, there's a lot of luck involved.

• why would trump ruin his name by helping clinton in that way? They might've been "close" but not THAT close. If trump looses this election, he's going to have a damn hard time growing his name and making business deals like he use to. A lot of people have cut him off already, and there aren't too many bigots at the top who would sympathize with him. So i think Trump is in it to win it

• There are quite a few people who think so.

• conspiratard.

• No, actually He and Bill Clinton have been good friends for years. He really has financially backed them for years as well.
      www.politico.com/.../donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071
      He really was a lifelong liberal up until around the day he decided to run.
      Now, he comes in when the Republican party is fractured and already dying, now along comes Trumps change of heart that exemplfies and shows voters that the Republican party is dying and with a candidate like hilary there.
      All that considering 95% of politics is decieving and backstabbing so yeah, this would just be par for the course

• there's really nothing trump can say or do whic would impact his following short of committing a violent felony.

• No, you want an outlandish conspiracy theory that someone actually believes
      http://lennonmurdertruth.com/introduction.asp
      The idea that Stephen King Shot John Lennon

• I don't know why she'd plant a guy who's easily beat her.

• Actually most of the polls shows Clinton beating Trump, plus it wouldn't be hard for trump to do and say outrageous stuff on purpose just to handicap is chances of winning.

• Sure they do; he hasn't started campaigning against her yet. He was in the same position with Jeb Bush in July--and now Jeb is gone.

Saying "outrageous" things has only helped Trump in the polls. I doubt the general election will be any different.

• Most polls show Clinton or literally ANYONE beating trump.
      and it'd be easier to get so bad that the only supporters left would be neo-nazis.

• trump will destroy clinton in a general election. the numers prove this. gop turn out beats democratic turn out this year. also bernie supporters will vote for trump. not all but enough.

• Considering he and bill are buddies

• My parents seem to think so, but I doubt it. She's never going to become president anyway.

• I doubt it.

• Lol it is possible just to show how dumb so many of us are but I doubt it.

• Yeah, probably. The entire American election system is really run by a bunch of elite globalist bankers (aka jews) in the shadows. Those assholes have probably already decided who will be president.

I'm a traditional conservative but I never support Democrats or Republicans, the whole thing is a bullshit system.