Would you like to see a Hillary vs Bernie vs Trump Vs Cruz vs Kascich debate?

You know have the democratic and republican candidates debate each other instead of having separated debates for each party.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump vs Bernie because Ted Cruz is crazy and Hillary is taking money from the big banks that stole billions of dollars from America citizens. If you underrated how superpac money works you'd know that Hillary becoming president would be terrible for everyone in the middle and lower class including women. Women should vote for Bernie instead of Hillary because he has their best interests at heart.

What Girls Said 2

• Uh no way the democrats would just agree with each other and the republican candidates would be a mess.

• Nope I can't stand Ted Cruz

What Guys Said 3

• I would love to see a candidate who would actually get this country back in shape and a debate that is actually a true debate rather than the dirt finding/undermining that happens with hardly any or misused facts

• Nope ee've had enough debates for now.

• Too many people=nobody actually getting a message across. I'd like to see Trump vs Hillary.