Should I let Facebook decide if I should have the baby or not?

I'm two months pregnant, and I really need some support, so I'm planning on seeing how many likes I get on Facebook to help decide if I should keep the baby.

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• no you shouldn't, remember this, in the future facebook friends ain't gonna support your kid. you have to look out everytime for your kid and support em

What Guys Said 21

• The questions keep getting sicker. I presume that is because the askers keep getting dumber.

• "Kid, this is the story of how I decided to keep you... well, I didn't decide it, if it were for me, I would have abort you, but my FB friends said I should keep you. It was a close call though, only 55% of my friends voted yes, the rest voted no.
    You're one hella sonofabitch, 6 more votes and I wouldn't be talking to you right now xD".

• You are playing games with another"s life. What a low minded reasoning.

• you aren't serious right?

facebook should not be allowed to determine your life. you need to decide what is best for you best on your intimate knowledge of yourself and your situation

• That's not funny...

• You should probably get an abortion anyway, we don't need people like you breeding.

• I've lost all faith in humanity know. Can you imagine telling your kid (if it gets enough likes that is) in 15 years that it's only around because of the number of likes it got on facebook. I wish your mother had a facebook 25-29 years ago

• Great idea... makes life a lot easier I guess... why think, as a matter of fact why not ask them if you should even ask about asking them 😕

• Of course: they will know if you're mature enough and financially stable enough to raise a child

• Are you on meth by any chance? You do you; but this sure sounds like something someone who's jacked up on something would say.

• Facebook shouldn't decide what someone has for breakfast -- let alone anything more serious than that. The fact you're even asking this makes me question whether you would be a fit parent.

• Is this a joke or do you seriously need help? (Care to elaborate or explain the situation a little more?)

• Tell me your joking?

• Just shows you. there's at least 9 fuckin idiots on this site who shouldn't be allowed an opinion

• I'm gonna be 100% honest with you. If I don't know what to do I just flip a coin.

But yeah, having a baby is something else. Gotta flip the coin 10 times.

• The human race is fucked...

• not even 1 yes... wow i never thought there would be so many people with a brain here

• YOU ARE REALLY LOST LADY.

• Nice try , Troll !!!

• Wtf is this shit?

• Let someone else adopt the baby. You need a vote? No give it to someone that will love them.

What Girls Said 22

• It's a shame that just anyone can get pregnant. I feel sorry for that poor baby, especially since you're at least 25. This question would be messed up either way, but I would expect it more from someone younger than your age. I think you should have the baby, but give it up for adoption. You are not ready to be a parent if you're letting social media decide for you.

I really hope that you're just trolling and this isn't for real. You are a horrible person either way. This isn't something to joke about. Do you know how many women wish that they could get pregnant? You probably have Facebook friends who wish they had a baby, and they likely feel like crap seeing that post. It's not just your Facebook friends, but friends of friends can usually see posts.

Not only that, but there are probably people on this site who wish they could have a baby. Even if you're trolling, they'll still feel like crap. Normally I don't think people should be censored about certain topics on the internet, but this is different. Posts like this truly do hurt people. If you're trolling, grow the fuck up. If not, grow the fuck up, and make sure that baby has a good life.

You're disgusting.

• Girl, a pregnancy is definitely not something you should let ANYONE BUT YOU decide what happens with your baby, especially old high school friends and distant cousins who don't know your situation. Definitely, ask for your close friends and family opinions, but never let them make your decision.

Know that the GAG community sends support and you're never alone (especially not with a baby).

• One word, Eight letter's and two vowel's... FUCKTARD !

• What a troll question.

• I sincerely hope you're joking. If you're not, you're an argument in favor of eugenics. I suggest not having this baby and getting sterilized immediately 😒

• You can't trust people online. Talk to the people in your life who would be in the child's life. Make a pro and con list. Do what works best for you

• I don't want to live any more.

• It's baby, a life you're talking about here. You talk as if it's an object that you're debating on tossing into the trash or keeping. I suggest you go for an abortion and then sterilised as no child should have the misfortune to have you as a mother. There will be women on here battling infertility and you're on here treating pregnancy as if it's no big deal. You need to realise that having children is a privilege and not a god given right. You're coming over as a proper imbecile.

• I wouldn't have judged if you decided on your own to get an abortion. But letting Facebook decide gives you a one way ticket to these seventh layer of hell.

• What the fuck is this world becoming.

• This just PROVES that you aren't ready or capable of taking care of a BABY!

• have it and give it up for adoption. you can't possibly become a good parent.

• This is why we need a down vote. Even if this is a joke it's still sick.

• People like you shouldn't be allowed to breed. I've never heard of such stupidity in my life.

• That's shallow and stupid, you don't need to rely on social media to take a personal decision.

• This has to be a troll question. There's no away an expecting mother asks social media.

• You're not serious right?

• Seriously? No, that's a child. Don't rely on Facebook LIKES

• Are you crazy? Keep your baby, s/he has no fault, why should she get executed?

• What you need is therapy