Does anyone have any strange addictions?

I really love watching "My Strange Addiction" on TLC and wanted to know anyone who has a strange addiction. please not i DONT want to hear about beer, cigarettes, drugs or sleeping. I want to hear about unusual addictions like being addicted to bee stings. You MAY go anonymous.. p

Most Helpful Guy

• Vagina. Its an obsession. Has been since my mind teens.. treenot just like other guys. Way way beyond desire and lust. Ft
    They look amazing to me truly beautiful
    greatwallofvagina.co.uk/great-wall-vagina-panels
    How it works can do so many things. Urinate , conceive giving extreme pleasure to not only a penis to enjuice it to give its life giving seed but to give the woman the greatest pleasure she can feel too.
    Then mix his seed with her egg produce new life. Then turn into a birthing channel.
    How it is alluring it does this without the woman even needing to try. How it looks, it's scent , tastes, feels and even sounds. All mother nature's design to ping all the senses of a man. To desire it so much it even reaches out to his subconscious sexual brain.
    They can look different but each one is beautiful in its own right.
    Even down to how it's hidden between a woman's thighs so she has to open them to let you see it..
    Then it's scent just intoxicating like some mystical magic perfume.
    It's taste supersedes even its scent wet warm and womanly soft feminine and unmistakable.
    As she becomes aroused it enhances its scent and taste becoming even more desirable some how.
    Getting engorged flowering open. Exposing its inner beauty. The soft wet slippery pink inner folds of the feminine sexual core. Driving the man just to want it even more.
    When it opening finally comes into view you can think of nothing but wanting to feel it wrapped around your hard penis.
    As and when you do you can't think of it but suddenly if you could just take a moment to think a bout it. Which is impossible. You'd understand how perfect it is. It fits perfectly even if the penis is a different size.
    It is screaming at the male sexual psyche to come. Pump your seed into me. It's why so many men can't last long. So perfect is a vaginas stimulation of a penis it takes great will power and experience not to come to quickly.
    Like some delicious food that you want to enjoy more in your mouth its texture and flavour but you can't stop yourself swallowing it.
    However the vagina has even more pleasure to give if you need more. It makes its own lubrication as you start to move your penis it sucks and pulls on the most sensitive gland of the penis. The walls are perfect to slide against the rim of the penis head. Try in to bring on your orgasm.
    can squeeze and grip your penis even more. She can add her moans and use her body to encourage your orgasm.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't have any addictions except the internet, i could never watch that show there was this one woman who was addicted to baby powder :/

What Guys Said 16

• I'm addicted to lepers urine. It's hard to find, but I know a little place in Brooklyn... Care to join me?

• I am addicted to playing Cricket games ( PC)

• I'm addicted to pussy, such a curse.

• What a coincidence! I am too!

• Same here! ... Jokes aside sex is kinda like a drug addication, we crave it and it releases endorphins when we get it and the longer the go without the more we want it, im dying and its been 4 months haha

• @26ukdude lame...*facepalm* jk jk XD

• Addicted to chocolate milkshake

• I'm addicted to science... every question i have NEEDS an answer... i just don't feel good if i don't know the answer to my question

• Addicted to grenadine juice like a lot...

• I like stabbing

• Masterbation and video games and a porn addiction also sex addiction. but my girl out of town a lot.

I play video games some time ten to 12 hours

Masterbate like seven -8 times a day or every other day.

And love sex

I'm straight edge so I need a vice in my life

• im addicted to music and gym.

• Does gag count.

• Dota2, cycling, football, Sex... don't know why

• I'm addicted to anime

• I am addicted to music!

• Am addicted to sex football and yeah playing with pain...

• I'm cigaret

• i'm addicted to fighting with feminists

What Girls Said 3

• Addicted to...
    Chocolate
    McDonald's Mocha Frappe
    McDonald's fries
    Percabeth
    Jasiper
    Frazel
    Uncle Rick <3

• I'm addicted to my girlfriend😊 She's strange asf

• I used to be addicted to self harm