What does slay mean?

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on context. There's "slay" like to kill someone or something, then it could also refer to sexual conquest. But lately on social media I see it used in a context I assume just is synonymous with "killin' it", as a compliment. Usually it's one of these Twitter fools talking about BeyoncĂ© or Rihanna or something, as if they're friends with them or something😂 But I'll usually see like "#QueenBey #Slay" or something, as in "she looks good"

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Slay

kill (a person or animal) in a violent way.
    "St George slew the dragon"
    synonyms: kill, murder, put to death, do to death, put to the sword, butcher, cut down, cut to pieces, slaughter, massacre, shoot down, gun down, mow down, assassinate, execute, dispatch, destroy, eliminate, annihilate, exterminate, dispose of;

NORTH American
    murder (someone) (used chiefly in journalism).
    "a man was slain with a shotgun"
    synonyms: kill, murder, put to death, do to death, put to the sword, butcher, cut down, cut to pieces, slaughter, massacre, shoot down, gun down, mow down, assassinate, execute, dispatch, destroy, eliminate, annihilate, exterminate, dispose of;

informal
    greatly impress or amuse (someone).
    "you slay me, you really do"
    synonyms: amuse greatly, convulse with mirth/laughter, entertain greatly, make someone laugh;

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Well.. the official meaning is to kill someone or something dead.
    Now sexual (fun) meaning means to fuck someone so hard they can barely move after... slayed.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means to dispatch or kill in the way of killing or getting rid of something bad or evil such as a creature or animal in other words it's just another word for kill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually kill a person, if literal or if someone uses it as a joke/slang, "like that comedian really slays me" they mean they kill em with laughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • To kill, either literally or figuratively. You can slay a dragon, or you can slay an audience with a really good joke

0|0
    0|0
  • if you are meaning in a sexual way then it means to con cure her sexually

0|0
    0|0

• , kill, strike down, kill outright, dispatch, despatch

rupture, scupper, dispart, break up, crack

murder, kill, scupper, assassinate, sacrifice

slaughter, slay

decapitate, butcher, , Kill

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill,
    Like Buffy the Vampire Slayer

0|0
    0|0
  • Slay is to kill but the Slay rveryone's been saying lately is to Conquer (Slay) something

0|0
    0|0
  • kill (a person or animal) in a violent way.
    or
    greatly impress or amuse (someone)

0|0
    0|0
  • to kill.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• 0|0
    0|0
  • kinda like YEAAAHHHH WORK IT!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • To kill.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means to kill and destroy and murder. To fucking mASSACRE

0|0
    0|0
  • it means savage!

0|0
    0|0
  • To "slay" something means to "nail" it. For example, if someone says you slay bohemian chic, it means you do the look so well that you could be in a magazine. It just means that you do something really well.

1|0
    0|0