How to smoke ciggertes with out people knowing/ smelling?

so i go to a boarding school and i need to know how to smoke with out people smelling it. im thinking about going to the bathrooms and turning the shower on really hot, but i dont know if that will work.

so if you guys have any ideas please tell me, thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• as someone who smokes i started when i was about your age. now i wish i had never started in the first place. i know its so hard to understand when when you are not addicted to it but. it is truly the hardest thing i have ever tried to do is quit smoking.

Most Helpful Girl

• and u want to do something so gross because?

• already addicted

• so? why not try to stop? see you've already given up on yourself. you best get on youtube and type in 'smoking kills ads' to remind u of what ur doing to urself at 16 darling.

What Guys Said 13

• Just don't... Don't give into peer pressure.
    Smoking isn't cool, if you start then by the time you're my age you'll be smoking 20 a day.
    Loads of my friends started doing it in highschool and even tried to get me to. I said no because it's gross. It's a nasty habit.

• Lol you came to the right place

but I don't suggest smoking inside especially in the shower because the water carries and holds the smell and the heat makes it worse

Go outside and find somewhere secluded and make sure to take mint gum and a drink/food with you so after your smoke eat drink and chew gum and wait for 5 minutes

Afterwards wash your hands thoroughly and if you can make sure you wear a jumper over your clothes if you don't want them smelling or vice versa and put the jumper on afterwards

it's a lot of tedious effort yes but I learned these things when I was at school smoking with my mates

At the end of it it isn't really worth it I haven't smoked for a long time not that I really ever properly took it up

• The smell can't be easily removed. Try ecigs they are great

• take a perfume or room spray with you only these can kill the smell of cigarettes, by the way dont start smoking its the worst thing you'll do and you will realize after some months.

• i would say, as a person who doesn´t smoke, you can allways smell, if somebody smoked. going outside is better.

• And why do you want to smoke?

• Just quit. You shouldn't smoke to begin with, never mind trying to fight to find a way to hide it. Just don't smoke.

• you smoke one right infront of their faces! you're hella rebellious and you dont care what they think or want. soon others will join you and it'll be anarchy!!

• Yeah you can't hide the smell man. Sorry. Enjoy your smoking addiction

• smoking is bad

• Definitely go with an E-cig!

• Use an e-cig... easier to sneak

• For people that don't smoke AND have a good sense of smell most will know. Sneak outside and do it and blow it out with and not against the wind. Wash your hands afterwards and swish mouthwash in your mouth. Last and not least don't fuckin smoke.

What Girls Said 2

• how about don't

• The only way to not smell of cigarettes is to not smoke em.