Why do people say black women are ugly?

I know it's the racist USA that says this, but why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Media, stereotypes, social conditioning yada yada at the end of the day I really don't give a fuck because I'm just going to do me. I know i'm fine as hell.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not being "racist" to not be attracted to a different race. If you are not "attracted" to another race, then they are not "attractive." Calling people "racist" is just a knee jerk reaction to put people down when you don't agree with their values, it is hateful, and it alienates them.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 14

• There maybe some idiots out there that would discount a woman or man for that matter based on their race, but I think the majority of decent people recognize beauty when they see it regardless of skin color!

Your statement refers to a very finite group of people that are more afraid than anything and can't see the person beyond their appearance. It is unfortunate but we live in a very superficial society.

• don't trust a person who doesn't love chocolate ;)
    dark skinned humans can be way more attractive than light skinned humans sometimes, color doesn't matter, it's the education and the type of people you see and deal with everyday which affect your perspective of beauty

• everyone has their own choices, but no one should ever show hate or disrespect to anyone if they dont like them, a lot of black women are beautiful.

• that's cool.

but then tell me why is it OK for a cute girls to ask this, and not me? lol...

• is curiosity wrong now? do you have total knowledge?

• They are not ugly to me.

• I think it's the way you have been raised by family and society. Here, in India, people with fairer skin are preferred, there's tons of fairness products and my parents feel that way too, whenever a girl comes up on TV or elsewhere and if she's dark, they go "ugh, black woman ugh". That's horrible now.

• Each race has its own beauty. Black women are pretty much as white, just in their own way.

• It's wrong to say they are ugly or anyone is ugly.

It's a fact however that certain ethnicities are less desirable to other ethnicities.

• who said... l Like them... they have awesome figure and features

• because im honest no matter what i won't lie for the sake of not hurting someones feelings im not attracted to black chicks so i think their ugly it was not a choice i was given it just turned out that way so i dont feel bad at all about it

• so i cannot ask this, and you can? lolol.. cool.

• not trolling, just calling you out.

• only person i've seen say that is you.

• that's cool... but i ask as i pllease. kind of odd a big man doesn't geet that concept.

• i dunno but then again im not form the US so i can't say :D

• Black women i physically dislike have asses that seem RVs, so it's not their skin colour.

• they aren't uglu!!!

• I don't know...