Should I use Snapchat?

Looks like a way to show the interesting shit that goes on in one's life.

Also it looks easier to ask girls for their snapchat than their phone.

Most Helpful Guy

• It drains the hell out of your phone battery. You can lose 40% in an hour of silly conversation.

• Lol really?

• Yeah, I downloaded it one morning and I ended up having to find a phone charger by the time I got into work.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I think you should. It's fun. I think a lot of people people prefer snapchat to texting these days, especially now when online dating is so popular. You get to see the person behind the screen and how they look, not an outdated or fake picture. Plus it's hard to fake your identity with snapchat. So if I were you I'd start using it. It''s really fun and I think if you're talking to a girl she'll be more likely to send revealing pictures. You can choose for how many seconds the picture is displayed, an you get a notification if someone screenshots the pic so it feels safer that way. The downside for me is that I get a lot of unasked for dick pics but you probably won't have that problem.

What Guys Said 3

• Do as you wish.
    I personally think the idea of the app is stupid since I can already text pictures to people, but to each their own.

• sure if you plan on taking pictures of yourself making retard faces

• I don't do that shit

• Fuck, that seems off putting

• yeah its pretty dumb

• Yeah I would recommend it, it's neat.