My internet boyfriend treats me like dirt, and I can't find a boyfriend in reality who would generally care for me,... advice, please please help?

Its difficult to leave my internet boyfriend cause its hard to stay single and suffer the sexual urges I have but he treats me like shit and tells me other girls are prettier and prefers skinny girls.. sadly I rather be with him then be alone, iv known him for 4 years... in reality no guy ever asked me out or ever told me I was pretty...😢

I'm 24 years old never been kissed or asked out buy a real guy and I have deep depression problem and my internet boyfriend does make it worse but can't seem to leave him, please please help me?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• You don't need to virtually be with someone who talks down on you. I wish I could kick his a$$ for you! You should first understand why you are depressed. Do things that generally make you happy. Surround yourself with positive people. Travel if you have a car, take yourself on a mini road trip, give yourself a makeover. Change your hair color to something bold, add extensions if you must. Switch up your wardrobe. Learn a new skill, or find a new hobby. Don't rush to be in a relationship. Get to know yourself better, be a happier person, love yourself. Build confidence. As far as your sexual urges, explore your own body, masturbate, use toys, visit a sex shop. You don't always need a man to give you that sexual thrill. Also, don't take this the wrong way, but consider dating outside of your race.

• Thank you for your answer you are so sweet and kind ,...

• ❤❤❤ xxooxxoo.