Why do we like to travel?

Why do we like to travel? When people travel very tired , but very happy heart !

Most Helpful Guy

• its a fun new experience, and meeting people from across the world is pretty cool. definitely a plus when you're single

Most Helpful Girl

• I think new experiences are invigorating. I like seeing new things and trying new foods and experiencing different cultures. I guess I can't quite explain it, it's exhausting but it is really cool just being somewhere new and outside your normal day to day.

What Guys Said 4

• different places
    new experiences
    fun stories
    history
    culture
    meeting new people
    breaking the monotony of everyday life

• To see new places and explore, it's probably instinct

• I get that... long vacations traveling can be tiring.. you have to pace yourself and have lots of time to relax.

• I don't like the traveling part at all. I have to get to my destination so I can see new areas & do new things.

What Girls Said 1

• Basically to escape the drama and enjoy a little piece of heaven... temporarily lol and to make memories that is.