Can you guys cheer me up?

It's been a crappy week. :( My mom is in the hospital after having emergency surgery and has almost been in there for two weeks now. I am flooded with exams and work to do in school. I just feel like I am bothering everyone I come across because friends are avoiding me now.

I am sorry for this. I just don't know what to do. 😭 I need motivation to keep going because I just want to give up right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't give up, your mom needs you to be strong while she recovers. I know it's hard, but I'm sure she wouldn't want you to slip up in your last month or so in school. You can do it!! I'm sorry to hear you friends aren't being there for you. I also hope your mom had a successful surgery and that she has a speedy recovery 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Don't hesitate to bother us darling, that's what friends are for :D
    We'll keep our tumbs up for a quick recovery of your mom. That's by far the most important thing now.
    Fortunately hard times have one thing in common: they go by! Come on, head up and face the challenges even if they're tough!
    You know, even if you freak out in difficult times, your real friends shouldn't drop you. It's at such moments you need them most and let's hope they realize that :D

• Cheer you up?
    Why?
    I just heard a Jew sunk the Titanic.

• Be strong Rainbow, good days are almost comming. Just hug your mom and make her happy when you can.

• Are you feeling better, Rainbow? I hope your mum is getting better, too. Us guys and girls are always here for you. You have a lot of friends here, and I'm sure you can PM any of us whenever you need a private chat or a shoulder to rest on.

• Keep your head up and do the best you can. We all deal with obstacles all the time. You can do it! Does your dad live with you? Do you have older siblings?

• It comes in phases... sometimes you have a sucky period... then an okay one. Looks like your mom will pull through her surgery... this shall pass. Your exams will be over soon.. this will pass...

Just relax and take care of what you need to do.. give yourself some "me time" and don't overburden yourself with worry. All this will work out.

Hope this helps :)

• This picture always cheers me up because its so true

www.picshouse2.com/vb/imgcache/2/23984poster.png

• My friend, have faith it will get better, Stay strong for your mom, and just remember you have friends here that will always talk to you.

• No I cannot

• Here's what I did

I typed in cheer me up on google

You can go to a site and it'll have a list of all kinds of stuff to cheer you up with. m

• You know , Its in Gods hand and he would do what is best for you and yo mom...

• Why did Adele cross the road?

• 1|0

What Girls Said 13

• I'm sorry to hear about your mom and hope she recovers soon! She needs you to be there for her, and I know she wants you to do your best in school. Focus on those two things. If your friends are acting that way, perhaps you need to evaluate your friendships later. Friends should be there to pick you up, not bring you down. In the meantime, study, but take breaks as needed. Listen to music, watch funny movies and TV shows, take walks or work out, just get out into the sunshine if there is any, read, etc... Do the things that make you happy.

• You're beautiful.
    You're sweet.
    You're kind and intelligent.
    Everything will be better.
    You'll be okay in the end.
    You gotta have a little rain before the rainbow.
    Just be strong gorgeous, things will get better. I believe in you and I'm here to help you whenever you need it. <3

• Stay strong!
    I know that phrase is overdone but.. these stressful circumstances aren't forever, it'll pass. Till then, find something that you can do which will help take your mind off of what's going on and cheer you up for a bit.

When I'm in rough times like that, I find that going to the gym helps me relax and keeps me level-headed just the right amount. :)

• It may cheer you up a little to know that there is an old man in Australia who spends his time knitting sweaters for penguins. Isn't that a happy thought? :)
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...s-oil_n_6660962.html

• I really hope everything goes well with your mom. It's really hard when a love one is in the hospital.
    The most important thing is to take care of your mom, your family and yourself. Give yourself moments to rest and just shake the day off: take a long shower, listen to music or just take a nap. It's important.
    I kind of get the vibe you feel guilty for "bothering" people, but it's no bother. Remember, if they were in a similar situation you'd probably be really supportive. On the other hand, don't take it too personally. They probably get caught up on their own problems to be more sensitive.
    You should talk to your teachers so they can cut you some slack on all the homework and even the exams.
    But don't give up. These are the moments when life challenges you and believe me, you won't be sorry you kept fighting with everything you have.
    I hope things get better soon :)

• Same here! I am just tired!

• Big hug! vl pray for ur mom.. and cheer up ur beautiful!😙

• Watch funny clips in youtube

• omg :/
    I hope she'll get better soon :/
    stay strong cause you know you are :)

• I can try to cheer you up if you can answer one question... how can you unlock a snapchat account?