Gta San Andreas is the best GTA game ever. Do you agree?

GTA SAN ANDREAS is the best game ever in the GTA series, man. It's even better than gta5 for me, because I enjoy more when I play GTA SA than I do in gtaV... Do you agree?

• Yes, I agree, GTA SA is definitely the best in the series, brother maaaaan
  • No, GTA vice city is the best
  • No, GTA 3 is the best.
  • No, GTA 4 is the best.
  • No, GTA 5 is the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I prefer Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Mortal Kombat and Final Fantasy ;)

• I didn't say GTA is the best game ever!!! I wrote GTA SA is the best GTA game in the GTA series!!! why some people always misread the title. Also I am a METAL GEAR and RESIDENT EVIL fan baby!!!

• It's ok, I understand :)

• Thank you for MHO :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The graphics are dated now but yeah, it was the best. If they updated it to the GTA 5 engine, I'd buy it again. I thought they were going to put all the stuff they cut out from SA into DLC for 4 or 5 but nope... just left it out.

I was kinda bummed in 5 when you go to CJ's old house and Grove Street is all dark and run-down looking. (And the overpass is gone, wtf?) It was a bad idea to include that mission because it almost forced people to directly compare SA to 5 while they're playing 5, and the only place 5 wins is on graphics/engine.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 20

• lparchive.org/.../1-gtasa01.gif

Yes GTA San Andreas was cool from the gameplay, storyline and the people they got to do the voices.

• absolutely agree

• Yes I agree, and Vice CIty comes a close second.

• 0|1
  • I totally agree, that game was my childhood for about 3 years.
    It was so far ahead of its time, i wish they made a remake, in HD and better quality but maybe further on in he future

• Yes best series ever, never got tired of playing that game.

• Yes the story was epic :D
    GTA 5 is the best for me, i still play it :)

• GTA 5 is the best selling video game and entertainment item in the world. They broke 7 world records. I think that speaks for itself.
    www.polygon.com/.../grand-theft-auto-5-smashes-7-guinness-world-records

• Of course that's true, just because it has high graphics and the newest technology. We were even playing GTA San andreas back in 2005!!!

• "All we had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!" - Big Smoke.

Best quote ever. So inspiring and beautiful. It has so many meanings.

• sounds like a very impressive hook of a rap song lol.

• Not my style of game, too realistic. I like my video games to have an element of fantasy. :-P

• Strongly Disagree,
    Fallout New vegas,
    Red Dead Redemption
    Dishonored
    Morrowind
    The arkham series
    are far better games, all are far better written.
    The GTA games are highly overrated

• He asked if that's the best game IN THE SERIES or not.

• Maybe because I was more of a playstation guy, more than a computer games player. But for the last 5 years I'm not that into video games. I am just playing old games to get some nostalgic feelings.

• well Elder scrolls three morrowind came out in the very early 2000s

• V was cool. but IV was way better. great story, good characters, an antagonist you really wanted hated and wanted to kill so badly, all things V lacked in my opinion.

• I agree, I mean GTA 4 was better than GTA 5, even the gameplay and programming of 4 is better than 5. GTA 5 looks so complicated. But detailed also. Only graphics are improved in GTA5 maybe.

• what i dislike the most about V Is how there are multiple antagonists who get so little screen time each, that i dont even remember who some of them were when i played the final mission xD i honestly didn't remember who "stretch" was lol

• Screw that. Croquet is where it's at!!

• Yes, CJ was a busta though.

• Vice city was more focused

• They need to remake the GTA 1 London expansion using the GTA 5 engine.

• Nope, I prefer fighting games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter etc.

• No one can beat me in the tekken in the world.

• That's what you think ;)

• Ez mode

• No, I don't like GTA at all

• Maybe because you are 65 YO LOL

• Maybe because you are 45 YO LOL

• So what, I still play video games...

• Haven't played San Andreas, clearly have to. But 5 is great

• WOW ARE YOU STILL WAITING? GO AND EXPLORE ALL THE FEATURES OF GTA SA IMMEDIATELY BROTHER