Why do people want to see me angry?

I mean, do some people like to be spoken to like a dog before they get the point.
I went to a customer service establishment and they made a huge error with what I ordered.
I notified them to let them know, instead they tried to argue with me and say they never made that mistake.
WTF?
They were unwilling to do anything for me until I raised my voice, and spoke down to them like a dog.
I'm not impressed!
This isn't the first time where I had to get slightly out of character to have someone do their job.

Most Helpful Guy

• i to have been there and had to do the same thing. it sucks when you have to stoop to there level to get something corrected. but at least you were able to do so and you didn't have to get managers or corporate involved

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always like that. Irate customers tend to be prioritized probably because they're afraid their business would garner a very negative image from just one single discrepancy they have made with your order. In all honesty, that's their fault in the first place.

Do them a favor-- never support the establishment ever again.

• Wise advice. I don't plan on either.

• I feel so sorry that happened to you. Nobody deserves that because we pay what they charge. 😞

What Guys Said 5

• Because girls look more sexy when they are angry

• people love to see me angry. they poke, prod, and just insult me, people dont wanna see a NY Temper :)

• That's why I pay with credit cards and if they're a pain in the ass I'll just charge back

• Right, stupid customer service

• Perhaps, Some of them take you pretty lightly?

What Girls Said 9

• I don't see you angry at all.
    You have and opinion and are not afraid to express it. That doesn't go over well with some.

• thats how society is. people dont respect you until you get aggressive and show your teeth. niceness isn't rewarded, sometimes you gotta be a bitch to get what you want

• Maybe they want to see that you care that much or know it's not like you to act that way? I dunno, but I've had people say the same to me, that they'd love to see me get angry because I never do so. It's like some sick treat for them, hah.

• at least in america when they fuck up and you say you want to talk to their manager they actually bring their manager. in japan they lie and say ”i ain't got no manager” and continue to stand their ground and refuse to admit that they are at fault or try to tell you that they ARE the manager which is also usually a lie.

• They probably feel like people wouldn't challenge them if they don't argue back. So the second you did then they knew they couldn't push you around and backed off.

• That happened to me too. They tried to fight me about my order because they brought me the wrong food. Tried to tell me that bacon was chicken -__- they don't taste anything alike... they brought me a new plate but I'm still upset they had the audacity to lie to my face and insist on it

• I have found just the opposite works most times.
    Smother them with honey & be overly nice & it embarrasses them into submission.

• I have that problem too, if you find an answer let me know

• Cuz ur secretly the hulk