Will Trump win in 2016?

i sure hope he does.

Most Helpful Girl

• In the UK where I am, and the majority of the rest of the planet, we regard anybody who votes for Trump as having an exceptionally low IQ (they are stupid).

However it would be good for him to win and then we can see how good our real politicians are and we will stop criticising them all the time.

Finally I am surprised that the American population hasn't realised that when the Deomcrats are in power everything is generally ok but when the Republicans are in power everything generally goes a little bit crazy.

I have made this post anonymously because I don't have time for trolls today.

Most Helpful Guy

• Against Clitler? I think yes, although the media will try a full court press for Shrillary, Trump has this amazing ability to bounce back from gaffes, gaffes that frankly he should have known better than be taken in by them.

I still prefer Ted Cruz, who actually THINKS rather than just going "off the cuff", but you go the general with the primary winner.

What Girls Said 15

• Hilary and Bernie consistently win in polls by more than 20 points over Trump. There's no way he's going to win.

• he will win without a doubt.

• lol obviously you mean dems dont understand numbers.

• A Trump supporter ladies and gentlemen. Where "more than 20" means less than.

• I think it depends on how split the Right is. Will the people who wanted Cruz refuse to vote for Trump... even if he gets the nomination? If the Right decides they'd rather have Trump than let Hillary win, then I think he's likely to win. But if the Right is split and feel convicted to not vote for Trump, I think Hillary will win. Although... if the Millennials who wanted Bernie realize he didn't get the nomination, I wonder if they will decide to support Trump?

• i think we just found out that both kaisich and cruz voters both consider trump their second choice. if you take into account that the two conspired to win delagets. its easy to see that cruz voters went to trump and so did kaisich. also a lot of bernie supporters will go to trump.

• Ugh, Kasich is my governor in Ohio and he's going to run the country into the ground if he wins. I don't know anyone up here that likes the guy. I actually think he may be a worse pick than Trump.

• I sure as hell hope not.

• Americans from USA are already thought of as the dumbest humans on earth by the rest of the world... So... If that happens, it will only further prove to the rest of the world how the greater population in the USA really IS that stupid as they seem to be. 😯😁😁😛! You already allowed a monkey to rule you all once, it wouldn't be surprising to go lower than that 😉😄!!

• Lol, ignorant racism at its finest...

• monkey means n** in out country. you're an uncultured racist.

• Hahah well no wonder you're voting for trump, you're just as dumb as the rest of them...

Just because a bunch of losers, such as yourself and the girl commenting on here refer to black people as "monkey", it does not imply that when someone says the word or talks about "monkey", it means they are talking about black people. That's so ignorant. You guys are dumb lol seriously. And you said n**... Which in the USA is considered racist 😂😂😂 but that's dumb just as well.. :b!!

• If he wins our country has truly hit rock bottom. So I sure as hell hope not, I can guarantee he will not be getting my vote.

• rock bottom? he will make america great again.

• I mean sure if we want a racist, hot tempered, arrogant asshole running our country.

• I think he'll win the primaries but overall, no, I think a Democrat is going to win the election. However, I just don't want Trump to win at all. I'm black, young, and a teacher, three things he doesn't like.

• not true at all. he would like you a lot. its the thugs he doesn't like

• You'd be shocked... he does hate teachers. And makes racist comments in general. I'm just not comfortable with him representing me.

• I sure hope you forget to vote😒

It's possible, unfortunately, but then if any of them win it'll be a sad day for America. We're fucked in all holes

• if by fucked you mean we are going to orgasm from a good experience then yes.

• I hope not, and if there is a curse caused by something evil that make him win, well, lets just say he'll have the record set for the quickest presidential assassination known to man.

• Haha all these people saying they hope not.. Lol I would like Cruz but if not him then definitely Trump. Sanders and Clinton are idiots to say the least

• I hope not!!!

Oh wait, I live in Australia. I'm safe

• yes I think he will cause I saw he's high in polls and getting votes but I don't think I'll vote for him cause he might ruine the U. S even though I almost was gonna vote for him

• I read an article a while back"& don't ask where I don't remember" that said if it comes down to Clinton & Trump she's losing.

• Nope I hope to god he won't win. If he wins we'll be facing a dark age. We may even go instinct because of his big mouth. We will end up getting nuked.

• lol we won't get nuked. dont be stupid.

• I sure hope he doesn't.

• I hope to hell people are smart enough to not elect him into office.

What Guys Said 18

• highly doubt it. i don't think he can get enough votes from moderates or democrats in order to win a general election

• bernies campaign backs trump if bernie doesn't get the nomination. its not looking like he will

• there is little evidence to show that bernie's supporters are just going to go over to trump. most of bernie's supporters are very liberal dems which trump has trouble getting support from.

• Why do you want him to win? I'm just curious.

• because he's the only one that says smart things.

• @asker is definitely full of shit. He's a trump supporter... when asked why he supports him, he replies back with general shit that all lying politicians say to idiots in order to convince them to vote. They're nothing but empty promises. To top it all off, @asker fails to answer a specific question and rather resort to profanity. Yeah, you're full of shit.

• Yeah I'm not going to bother @Asker because I've seen the debates as it turns out Trump is an idiot who knew o a majority of America that's who.

• I sure hope so will find out when he takes on Hillary

• No. The democrats are going to win, which unfortunately is going to be Hillary -_-

• If it comes down to him and Hillary which it will he probably will.

• On Mathletics, everyone's a winner!

• I'd rather have him over Clinton. But if America has any god damn sense Bernie will win.

• Dunno. Why do you hope it?

• Really hope he doesn't.

• No, He won't and if satan managed a curse there would be impeachment proceedings within the year

• It seems like it could go either way

• Unfortunately

• i think, and hope that he will

• I think so and hope so...

• Nope

• if trump wins, free pussy for all... .

• I sure hope he doesn't

• The silent majority will win. ;)