Did you ever wish you never existed?

Tell me the truth?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, a few times each week. My life isn't particularly difficult but I dont think its enjoyable either. I see living as more of a chore. Also everything is pointless in the end so the result of me never existing in the first place is kinda the same as the end result of me living until 90 and then dying. Either way I end up not existing.

What Girls Said 19

• Never felt like This, @AlisonAlice_beCool But I have Wished that I could sometimes go back in Time and Do Things... Differently.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• You seems very positive, and thank you for saying that, welcome to join my questions sometimes

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Like, and for the encouragement.. it is friends like you who keep me motivated to want to continue to help others. xxoo

• Never. I am here for a reason.

• Hell no. I may not be super important in the grand scheme of things, but I matter to some people, and I wouldn't leave em' behind.

• Yeah.. I did

• Yeah. Life would be easier if I was never born. For me AND everyone else.

• Of course haha

• Eh, I have had those thoughts here and there. I wouldn't ever actually act upon them, though.

• Of course lol.

• yeah i have felt like that in the past.

• No way!! I don't even get sad or mad really, when I mess up or things are going poorly I literally just ask myself "how are you getting out of this?" And move forward.

• Sometimes tbh

• noooo!!!

• No, not really.

• We all exist for a reason.

• No, I want to exist and experience life. Sometimes I wish I was born in a different decade or century, to see what it's like, but that's about it. I want to exist.

• Yessss, or to be born as other person lol

• Yes sometimes but what keeps me going is knowing I have a purpose - that I wasn't put here by mistake. I have to believe every person on this planet is out here to accomplish something meaningful. Still trying to figure it out why I am here but I guess one day I will see the big picture.

• I said it on my 15 birthday party In front of my whole family... Oops I do wish I didn't now thinking back on it

• I used to think like that

What Guys Said 15

• yes. when feeling down or beaten down. long time ago, get past those miserable stages and learn to love yourself and like yourself and that stuff is a faded memory.

• Yes! I wish I was never born. I hate myself and the lack of things I have in my life.

• The TRUTH? THE TRUTH?
    media.giphy.com/media/IgsXOXGPxfT3O/giphy.gif
    Nah I like who I am. True there are times when I feel like shit but I like being here... especially because I get to piss off the PC people of the internet >:)

• When I was 14 I may have thought such things.

• no. i only wished my bullies never existed. but wishing didn't solve that problem. so i punched them in the face one by one. that solved the problem.

remember kids, violence can't solve everything but it can solve most things.

• When I was young and stupid, yes. Now, I realize that I just do exist. That's just the way it is. Doesn't matter what I wish, it's the way it works. Meh, and whether you live life to the fullest or don't, it probably doesn't matter anyway, so why not just do it? Nothing to lose.

• You will get better moments in your life, trust me. Today may suck, but tomorrow... damn, who knows how cool can be?

• I don't know what it'd be like if I didn't exist, so bugger that.

• I feel like this all the time.

• When I was going through shit sure but now I'm making my way past the dark tunnel and I can see the light :)

• No no no no!!! Life is waaaay to epic!

• nahh but I can't wait too die even if it is scary

• In the past, yes.
    But now, nah.

• no since i'm a confident and happy person, and i despise depressed people.

• Kind of...

But I'm also a health nut...

Strange combination...