Do you agree with this statement?

Do you agree with this statement? Are humans the real monsters of this world? Justify your opinion if you want!
Do you agree with this statement?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe we are sadly. We are the only species who kill the planet to this extent for our own selfish needs. We say we are thinking about the future, but are we really? I cannot think of another animal who kills their own kind like we do, simply because we love 'war'. The species we have destroyed and the damage we have done to this earth is unforgivable even if we become extinct tomorrow.
    Bit deep but just some ideas☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree but disagree. It depends on your definition of "monster". If you mean "a human lacking morals" then I guess I agree. If you mean "something dangerous/scary" then no.

As children we dont know anything about anything. We are naive and innocent and pure. We dont know that people will hurt us or ruin our faith or trust or hope.
    We can't expect to know that when we're fearing the monster under our bed at age 5, that we'll be fearing the smooth-talking guy at age 16 or the beautiful succubus at age 21.

What Guys Said 16

• Humans and dolphins! Maybe killer whales?

I think we're supposedly the only beings who are known to hurt and kill for our own pleasure instead of need.

• Isn't it ironic that at present the worst of the lot are radical Islamists. Mobeen has a front row seat.

• The answer is YES and it is true. History has proven that countless times just how horrific humanity can be. But at the same time humanity can do wonderful things when it's not trying to be PC or Racist or Tyrannical.

• The term monster is a fictional creation of man... so yes.

• Humans are the worst of the monsters and there are more of them compared to any other animal/beast on the planet.

• Nahh life it self monstrous.

• 3deep#me. webm

• Nope. Never believed in the movie/tv-show rendition of what a monster is. I've always been more of a realist; of course people are dirtbags.

• Kind of

• no
    trust me humans do bad things, but they are kind inside

• Yes,

• Yup 100%

• i guess so.

• Not completely, if it was true, we won't be living in safe.

• No, because I would add "And they all look like humans"

What Girls Said 6

• yes I do.

• Oh, absolutely.

• haha.. do you have asperger's? is this why you select who can say what and in what context? lol.

• @gornlulz the fuck are you talking about, child?

• No. Demons are

• I 100% agree

• We are the only monsters on this planet.

• Agree