Who are you voting for, for president?

Say your opinion, and vote for your 2016 president.
Thank You

• Donald TrumpWho are you voting for, for president?
  • Hillary ClintonWho are you voting for, for president?
  • Bernie SandersWho are you voting for, for president?
  • Ted Cruz Who are you voting for, for president?
  • John KasichWho are you voting for, for president?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton (As of right now).

Truth be told, I was an undecided voter nearly this entire Nomination Process-Up until late March. Hillary Clinton aligns with my views, is the most qualified, had experience INSIDE of the White House, and I'm not naive enough to NOT think Bill Clinton won't be running the presidency as well (He was an excellent president).

Bernie Sanders never did appeal to me. He has unrealistic ideas which would never pass in Congress-Not even a DEMOCRATIC Congress. It looks "awesome' on paper, but it would never be implemented. Also, where are his plans? He can say whatever he wants, but without a plan, it's useless.

Donald Trump is insane, and has no political experience. I don't care about his outrageous comments; It's the fact he's a business man, and not viable to run a country.

Ted Cruz is by far the worst candidate. His views are ultra-conservative-Too extreme for a Moderate like me. His views are even MORE bigoted than Donald Trump.

I've lived in Ohio my entire life, and John Kasich has been terrible since he's been our governor. He has completely de-funded education, actually supports COMMON CORE, and he's anti-gay, and probably more vile than Trump as well. He has ruined Ohio's economy, and is also solely for the super wealthy. Trust me-He may not get much media attention, but Kasich is a disaster.

As a note: You should have included a "Third-Party" option for the candidates running for the "third-parties."

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't vote, but my family (only my mother can vote) actually descides as a whole who to vote for. We're voting Bernie, as my mom, dad, and I agreed he's the best candidate.

Honestly, the republican candidates make my skin crawl, especially Cruz and Trump. Just looking at them, all I see are two slimy men who want nothing more than to run the government. Trump is insane, and money hungry, and honestly he's smart enough he could take complete control of the government. Plus, he's married to a trophy wife who only wants him for his money, and he only wants for sex, and he flaunts his daughter, because she's pleasing on the eyes (not gonna lie it's true) Cruz is too ultra-religious for my views, and he reminds me of Grandpa from the Munsters. Kasich, as someone mentioned before, is anti-gay, and I cannot, in good conscience, stand behind a candidate who would try and restrict the rights of the LGBTQA community, as well as supporting what the education community views as the worst educational curriculum ever.

The democrats I can stomach, and if it comes down to it, my mom will vote for Hilary over any republican. She has experience, as her husband was in office, and Bill Clinton made a wonderful president and got us out of debt (and then Bush fucked it up.) Personally, I think Bernie is a lot more progressive and talks about taking the country in the direction I want to see it going in. His economic plan has been reviewed by economists and they've said it would work, plus he's not taking super-packs. And honestly, he's fun to watch speak. He gives zero fucks about what anyone wants to hear and says what he wants to say.

• Bernie Sanders has no economic plan. He has no plans at all, which is the biggest problem with him. He has IDEAS-But he has no plans. An IDEA is not the same as a plan. Sure, he has these unrealistic ideas-Free college, and income equality, but no PLAN to how he is going to implement it.

It's like if I were to say I'm going to take a trip to Brazil over the Summer. Sure, my idea sounds great-A trip to Brazil. But where is my PLAN? HOW am I going to do this?

• @cavmanier I agree they're different, and if I could vote, I would be on the fence about who to elect. I feel at this point, we just need to get the US out of debt as fast as possible, and I think taxing big companies and the wealthy is the way to do that, not increasing taxes for the rest of the US

• @FallOutBoy2001 As I explained, it's unrealistic because it would NEVER pass through Congress-Even a Democratic Congress. And like I said, he has NO plan on how he's going to do this. And if @cavmanier is correct, I don't want to pay an extremely high tax rate for free college. In that case, it COMPLETELY defeats the purpose of free college.

Hillary Clinton has the most realistic PLANS for our country-Oh, and she actually HAS plans.

What Guys Said 13

• Bernie Sanders: The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of other people's money! But he won't be the Democrat candidate.

Hillary Clinton: How could anyone trust her to tell the truth or to run a country?

I would hope that the Republican candidate would be Ted Cruz, but it will probably be Donald Trump.

If the race is Trump vs. Hillary: Trump is a big gamble, but Hillary is a guaranteed liar and incompetent, so I would reluctantly vote for Trump. And if he is the candidate, I blame the Republican establishment for putting us in this position.

• No one. This year's candidates are mostly full of negative factors. Gonna suck. Let's pray our country won't be ruined.

• you can't vote for all of them in the actual election since 3 of them will be knocked out... hopefully literally

• Berni sanders is the only reasonable candidate. hillary won't bring any change not any good change at least. Just look at her scandals and how she changes her opinion way to frequent. She's also basically another Obama who is brought forth by the establishment.

• You said "look at her scandals"-You mean this HUGE "email scandal'-Oh, the horror!

Every politician is corrupt. The only reason the Republicans haven't been digging up dirt on Bernie Sanders is because they've known this entire time Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic Nominee.

• From least bad to worst: Kasich, Clinton, Trump, Cruz, Sanders.

• I voted for Bernie in the primary. Since he's been all but eliminated, I'll either vote for Trump or not at all in the presidential election.

• Bernie then Hillary. Not thrilled about Hillary but holy crap this crop of Republicans are driving me bananas.

• Either Bernie Sanders or writing in John Dillinger

• Donald Trump.

• Kasich, most accomplished and has a stronger record of bipartisanship than everyone running.

• I voted for Bernie Sanders. Since he lost, I'm voting third party.

• Ted Cruz all the way. That god tier tax plan <3

• nobody. it doesn't matter who is prez.

What Girls Said 7

• can't vote cause I am Canadian but I would be voting for Bernie

• Nobody for they all seem crappy at it.

• Thank god I live in Australia

• FEEL THE BURN

• I was gonna almost vote for Donald trump but I would probably vote for Ted Cruz

• I am not voting.

• Can't vote, I'm not American, but I would go for Bernie Sanders, the other ones seem too fake lol