What do you do or did you do when your parents aren't home?

For me I have brought some guys over or I just do my art

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, for me that was a lot of times because my mom grew up as a single mother and I was the oldest so I'd watch my siblings while she went out. That last thing I remeber doing while she went out, I would wait for my siblings to go to sleep, then I'd sneak out and go see this guy i was talking to at the time, and let's just say, we were doing things I shouldn't have been doing, at that age anyways lol

What Guys Said 13

• Nothing special, maybe put together a few chemicals and make explosive meth like I'm Walter White... What. Originally wrote was way better but I'm almost certain that a swat team would pay me a visit if I put it down.. So yeah lets just say I'm your friendly neighbourhood asshole.

• When my parents aren't home, I don't bother stopping by to visit them.

• I used to play real life counter-strike with friends,
    Instead of "the bomb has been planted" we said "allahuakbar"

• I will smoke a few sigarets , and sometimes i will turn on the vacuumer and i will put my di*k to feel pleasure lol

• enjoy my time being alone, watch any series or listen some songs.

• I use to have people over all the time for parties, girls came over a lot too.

• Have lots of sex...

• I do bad things

• You know what this reminds me of? That boon docks episode with lamilton teshawn..

• i just open browser and watch nude films

• When I was young it meant fun! Turn up music loud, run around... now I just nap haha

• lol u little slut

• Me and the guys played video games and they taught me how to play Pokemon cards and we chilled and my mom knew they were there plus I'm a virgin so

• Scream the Adhan as loud as I can.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• When I was a teen, @trumpetplayerforlife, the Minute the car reached the Highway... I would Blast my music and sing to my favorites tunes until I would hear the garage door opening again that Night or Day.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Nothing special, just keep on doing what I was doing before they left.

• I used to have friends over mainly to goof off or use the ouija board. I am a strange hostess though lol.

• strip and masturbate lmao is it just me?

• Get my Bluetooth speaker out and play my music loud

• uhhhh sleep xD havin a little bro really kills the whole "secret party/date" thing lol

• Just enjoying my time alone, play some music...