Are you sensitive?

Are you sensitive? Or does it take a lot to offend you?

Think about it and be honest with yourself. :)

• I'm extremely sensitive!
    19% (34)24% (30)21% (64)Vote
  • I can't even kill a fly without crying 😢
    8% (14)2% (2)5% (16)Vote
  • I'm a heartless mother fucker 😈
    12% (21)12% (15)12% (36)Vote
  • Eh, sometimes... Depends on whether or not I gave a fuck that day.
    29% (52)27% (34)28% (86)Vote
  • Nope, I don't let others offend me. I'm in beast mode 24/7 bruh.
    7% (12)10% (13)8% (25)Vote
  • I cry internally, but I don't let people see me when I'm weak.
    19% (34)22% (28)20% (62)Vote
  • Ugh, ew, FEELINGS... GET IT AWAY.
    6% (11)3% (5)6% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
33|49

Most Helpful Guy

• All these people lying saying they beast mode they just trying to act hard lol. Anyways I am very sensitive, and I think it caused me some relationships in the past. I am getting a lot better though at not letting things bothering me.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

• Voted A. I'm so sensitive, to the point that it is affecting my daily life and functioning. I wish I could thicken my skin a bit. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Naw, I've been called too "nonchalant" way too often to be considered sensitive. And hell people always say "I've never seen Domo mad bruh, have you?" to ___ so yeah...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am very sensitive. Especially when it comes to women.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope I'm too mature and laid back for that, hell I even make jokes about myself. Life is too dam short to be 'Salty' about every little thing... I mean... Seriously people...

It's even worse on the internet how people get trigged easily.
    Next thing you know we gonna have people angry about the wind blowing to hard (Gently) against their skin geez.

(I'm gonna feel sorry for some of them if I ever do a MyTake on this cuz hell hath no fury like a Guy who tells it like it is without sugar coating)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I am yeah and other times I'm not in anyway, shape or form, it's really just how I feel at the moment or depending upon the situation I'm in. as for being offended well I can't even remember the last time someone ever offended me personally, maybe when I was a kid I think but not since then.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very sensitive yes. Like, people are laughing at 'American Home Videos' (I think is the American equivalent), and I'm like, ouchies, that must have hurt. I'm not fit for this cold harsh cruel world. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Normally it takes a lot to bother me or to piss me off, but specific things can get me instantly into monster mode, to where i become violent real fast. Always had issues with anger as a kid, over the years learned how to manage it, now very few things can get me angry, i dont like violence but certain things will instantly flip my switch, like messing with my family and frienda or talking crap about them, animal or child abuse, or douchebags hitting women. Some othwr things, its easy for me to let things roll off my back, but there are a few things that will instantly get my blood boiling. Its scary too because the last time i couldnt control it, the person ended up in the hospital no joke. Thankfully I've gotten better at controling that switch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm. Depends, I think I'm sensitive to the people who mean something to me, my family, a couple of friends and teachers. These are the people who helped me become the person I am, they've been with me since my foundations. But... While their criticism might feel unjust sometimes, it's not overly unbearable. It definitely stings, yeah, but that's what keeps me on my toes, I'm sensitive like that... I guess.
    So what about you? You a sensitive person?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a mentality to either be way too sensitive and once I'm hurt i don't care about anyone's opinions and statements abut me because I frankly don't have time to be judged or judge others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think F comes closest... I always remain nice except if someone has hurt my close relatives :-(
    But internally I can be quite emotional :o

1|0
    0|0
  • Sensitive?
    Never about myself. Sometimes about others.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what it is about but most of the time I just go with what ever happens, even if I get hurt by what is said to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood. I often take things closer to personal but I get over it pretty fast and easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a person get to rowdy then I have to let them know this ain't what you want so it depends on how I feel and the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • It usually takes a lot to offend me. But I'm easily offended if someone yells or cusses me, talks about me. behind my. back or makes me. feel uncomfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • I've cried before. But nah, not much. For example, today I sat through a play that told a story about Leukemia.

Didn't really get to me like EVERY ONE ELSE IN THE AUDIENCE WTF

But if someone calls me a stupid white boy I'm not happy lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I rarely cry. I've been with some people crying over stuff like that and I am just like what? Lol

• overall, no. especially not by the things most people would call offensive. but I have my little problems here and there too lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes I'm sensitive sometimes I'm not, like only certain things really get to me. Even when I'm hurt you couldn't tell because I hide it well. I'm known for being very nonchalant, but in no way am I some badass with no feelings haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • i picked f.

1|0
    0|0
  • WHY THE FUCK YOU ASKIN BITCH? OF COURSE I'M NOT SENSITIVE. MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

2|0
    0|0
  • Considering I get roasted all the time I have an immunity to insults

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't even kill a fly without crying.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope i have rarely get offended

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm rather thick skinned.

1|0
    0|0
  • im very sensitive. even tho i dont show it.

1|0
    0|0
  • only my nipples, lol

character wise,. no, tough as teak

1|0
    0|0
  • Super duper sensitive

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the day and whether or not I have fucks to give

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 32

• I am really hard to offend. You have to mean a lot to me or be a talented assbag to piss me off.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the situation really. I'm easygoing with some things. Other things... ehhh, not so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes very much so.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's perfectly okay. It means you're human. You are filled with empathy and that's amazing. :)

• It really depends, I'm fine if people make fun of me, call me an ugly ass bitch and shit but if they insult my mom or close friends they get a side of me that better stays hidden.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sensitive enough. I'm not hard hearted or have my guard up 24/7 but I also don't cry at the drop of a hat either.

1|0
    0|0
  • F but it depends on the person. People i dont know or care for can insult me a million times an i won't really care. But when its someone i care for and its a legit insult then yeah its hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah option D sounds like me lovely

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the subject. Some things don't faze me at all and others do get to me pretty deeply.

2|0
    0|0
  • Voted E, but I have my days for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beast mode 24/7 365 days a year and 52 weeks.. I just grew up like that :p

1|1
    0|0
  • beast mode :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am. That's my biggest flaw and it ruins my life...
    I need to be tougher.

1|0
    0|0
  • More than I'd like to admit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am but I don t show lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted D... it depends.

1|0
    0|0
  • ya cuz the big scary mean people on the internet hurt my feelings and make me cri :_(

1|0
    0|0
  • Feelings are gross and I don't want any.

I try to not let things get to me, but when I do, I try to not let it show. If I have to cry I'll wait until nobody else is near me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am sensitive to just about everything. I GET TRIGGERED UGH 😩

Jk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, pretty much anything can make me cry. It's really embarrassing :(

1|0
    0|0
  • It takes A LOT for me to get offended or even be sensitive about something. So weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Way too sensitive 😩😩😩

1|0
    0|0
  • yes im sensitive.. when some1 talk very very rude with me i cry but the 80% of the time im strong! jajaj X)

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't let my feelings interfere with my job.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me = C publicly + F privately.

1|0
    0|0
  • people can't even tell when I smile

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a heartless mother fucker 😈

1|0
    0|0
  • I would feel bad for killing a fly aha but I'm not easily offended by anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mastered control over my feelings so I can make myself care as well as not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Test me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sensitive on GaG, you mean? Then no. Individuals who have nothing better to do then try to prove themselves right by arguing with people or making stupid and pointless comment, go right over my head.

• Lol in general. :)

• I'm overly sensitive. I've even been told this many times.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls