I am going crazy because I lost my headphones?

I retrace my step and everything! The thing is I think I drop them outside somewhere ): ): It was too dark to tell where I droped them. And No I can't buy new ones! lol

1|1
12|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Gosh that's unfortunate... these things are so easy to pick up and walk away with so realistically I'm afraid you don't have a big chance to recover them :o
    Except maybe if you lost them inside and someone dropped them off at the reception of that building.
    Last week a guy told me he had lost his mobile phone while running. Fortunately he had a second one so I advised him to call the other one while returning where he came from. Hoping to hear it ringing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• The most you can do is re look when it's daylight out, I know you stated you can't buy new ones, but if you have a Dollar tree close by, you can pick up a pair for a dollar. I pick them up all the time as mine usually break as I have them on as I sleep.
    www.dollartree.com/.../index.pro?method=search

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh then just play your radio out loud old school style

1|0
    0|0
  • There are worse things than no sound in this world. I usually only manually turn my speakers on when I know there is sound or music I like to listen to, which isn't much that I can find play anymore. Don't worry about it, something else may work. What did they look like, so others can help search for them?

1|0
    0|0
  • It is a metaphoric pain in the ass, and it will tick you off, but why can't you buy a new set? Yes, that costs money, but your fretting and getting upset costs you time, and your health to some extent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you think you could have been stolen?

1|0
    0|0
  • That sucks!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure why you're posting this as a question... lol But I do feel very sorry for you... 🙁

1|0
    0|0
  • Borrow from someone or listen to music in a very low volume... very low

1|0
    0|0
  • My advice,
    Get a nights sleep,
    Then look tomorrow

1|0
    0|0
    • Meh I am gonna walk through the whole city just to find them! Thats how upset I am! lol

• Which won't do you any good.
      Tomorrow it will be light enough out to see and your brain will be rested

• Omg that is horrible!!! I'm not joking this time!!! XD SERIOUSLY WHYYYYYYYYY?

1|0
    0|0
    • I know they are my fav ): I'll try gain tomrrow looking for them outside of the store.

• DON'T FAIL! YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

I WILL BE PRAYING FOR U TONIGHT XD

🐓💨

• Maybe ask some people if they have spare ones for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh.. I don't know what to tell you. Sorry?

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm.. Keep looking

And if you can't find them just save save save and get new ones later on

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• If it's s high traffic area, they're probably gone. I'd be bummed too but why can't you get new ones?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would sooo go back out there with a flash light and look for the buggers. Head phones are pretty damn expensive where I live, its practically gold.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look down at what ever your standing next too when you're frustrated from looking for them. They might be there in plain sight. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh. I hate when that happens😫. The only thing I could suggest it to borrow some from someone else or find some old ones you may have had lying around. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do this all the time 😢😢😢 But I usually find them in the pocket of a hoodie I took off or under my ass lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG ME TOO!! @Appple24 i feel ya and now i gotta get new ones -.- shame on me

1|0
    0|0
  • but whyy can't you buy new ones?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh sorry to hear that, I know that really stinks

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg I know how you feel

1|0
    0|0
  • I know how you feels :)