Would you rather freeze to death or burn to death?

I will freeze to death wbu?

• Burn
    26%(10)23%(18)Vote20%(8)
  • Freeze
    74%(29)77%(61)Vote80%(32)

Most Helpful Guy

• Freeze! Cuz I'll burn in hell anyways ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather die of a broken heart... how romantic and tragic yet poetic *dramatic faint*lol

• F**k both lol I've been really hot and really cold and let me tell you neither are anything nice. So imagine the real deal lava or burning house or snow storm and hypothermia NOPE NOPE lol. Where's the LAND SLIDE option lol.

• Lolokolol no problemo serprano :)))

• Hahahaaaa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ur funny!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• After awhile your nerves would just shut down when freezing to death. Burning to death is one of the most intense pains a person can feel. People who freeze to death usually fall asleep shortly before dying so it's much less severe. But depending on the cold it could take forever.

• Given one of these is evidently excrutiating, while the other is virtually painless, it's a pretty easy decision.

• I am planning on living at least to age 147, so burning or freezing to death are not in my future!

• Freeze never burn no way

• Freezing to death. Death by fire is so insidious.

• Id rather freeze, living in arizona, let me tell you burning sucks, the heat here is the number 2 cause of death, the first is dumb drivers.

• Freeze over burn , but if it came to that, I'd rather slit my throat to death.

• burn, it is much quicker

• freeze, seems less painful

• Freeze. the cold never bothered me anyway.

• live to death

• Freeze... I love winters anyway...

• Mmm I think I'd rather freeze. I watched how they died in Titanic and they weren't screaming so...

• Burning would be a much quicker death. So, its obvious for me.

• Burn; that would prepare me for where I'm going ;) ;)

What Girls Said 16