What brand is your favourite?

• Apple
  • Samsung

Most Helpful Guy

• Apple. I don't like anything samsung. Even TV's

• I think Samsung TVs are good, but I don't like their phones and tabs at all.

• The Sony phones are actually pretty damn good too! I have an xperia ion and it still rocks even though it's a bit older

• @FauxGirlNikki I had a Sony phone once. It was alright

Most Helpful Girl

• i love my iPhone so much more than my last phone (Samsung Galaxy S5)

What Guys Said 8

• Apple

• I have both but Apple is way more good and feels good in hands.
    Even if Apple is thin it's heavy and I like it. Samsung feels light weight though it's big and it feels less premium than the Apple iphones.
    Just my personal opinion.

• Samsung.

• not a fan of both but if I have to choose... Samsung

• Samsung but wants an iphone too :D

• wtf, there are only two choices available

• Apple and Samsung are like the 2 main phone brands. Most people have either an iPhone or Samsung.

• i get it, but there should been an other option

• Apple of course... best quality ever

• Samsung.

Much, much better customization options and much, much better screen (the screen in the iPhone is total and utter shit) ... and you can have external storage

What Girls Said 13

• i know im prolly gonna catch some crap for this comment, but i HATE apple! such an unnecessary pain in the butt to do anything with! you dont have to open any special software or make playlists to add crap to android... you just plug it up to any pc and slap it on. and i believe the droid app market has WAY more stuff. but my BIGGEST pet peeve of apple is whats the frickin deal with no expandable memory? maybe i dont wanna keep it on the HOLY CLOUD! and maybe its something i want to have access to even if i dont have a signal or wifi access! why just straight up DENY the consumers PURCHASING the products that very BASIC and functional/handy feature? i will hand it to apple on security. they do have a solid grip on that. and they do typically run pretty clean and smooth. but so do other phones for the same price that give you way more flexibility! thats my opinion anyhow!

• Apple before jobs death... Now I'm not so sure anymore... He died and now there's all this bad shit going on with apple and its devices... Just all bad...

• And what about the GOD AWFUL manufacturing condions those poor people work/live on? For those who don't know yet... conditions are sooo bad that they had to hang nets outside of the building due to so many suacides

• Apple for me

• Boring OS with bad specs vs fun more customizable OS and better specs.. I'll take samsung any day. Only thing you should use apple for is media editing lol

• apple is more aesthetically pleasing and also has a better camera BUT samsung is more reliable

• Samsung

• I prefer apple :)

• Samsung.

• fuck apple they just steal shit

• I have an apple phone and an apple laptop.

• Apple all the way

• Samsung for sure

• I voted for Apple.