Do you believe in true friends? Why?

Do you believe in true friends? Why?

True friends can and have betrayed people. Some lie to you. Some cheat on your boyfriend. So are true friends actually real?

Most Helpful Guy

• Friends come and go, but gold stays.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I just don't use or believe in the word "true" to describe things. But do I believe in best and great friends? Yeah-- because I have some. They've let me down at times but they're just human. They make mistakes but it's (in part) how they try to fix them that shows how they value your friendship.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I have two that I trust my life with. As you get older and go through shit you'll ser whos really there for you when shit hits the fan.

• No. People use each other. A friend is someone you allow to use you and they allow you to use them. Jaded I know but it's what I seen from life. Rarely do you meet the truly nice. Be good to them. But the rest, just look out that you don't get hurt

• i believe in social links, yeah.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I do. Some people can remain in your life for a long time without betraying you.
    They can really support you.

• a true friend wouldn't do those things you mentioned.

• Only the one I see when I stand alone and look into a mirror.

• Give someone. Anyone enough time and theyll dissapoint you. The key is dont give them enough time

• Yeah, but they're really hard to find. And when you do, they're called best friends. Because they'd always be there for you and stick up for you if anyone said something bad whilst you're not around.