Do you smile/laugh enough? When was the last time you smiled/laughed and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• last night, watching Patton Oswalt's new comedy special.

• wait, correction: I laughed at my coworker making hand farts today. farts are always funny.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• About and hour ago watching father ted then malcolm in the middle before it. Funny as fuck. Nailed me both of them

• The last time I laughed was last night when I was talking to someone on here.

• Almost everyday!

• 2 hrs ago or something like that... watched something funny on yt

• Lately, no.

• Everyday. I'm a clown who loves to make people smile and laugh!

• Is it ever enough?

Earlier tonight when i was watching TV

• Not very often but it is always genuine when it happens.

• No I don't.

• Today, when I was with my grandparents :)

Though I realised I actually have no friends :(

What Girls Said 17

• I laugh a lot, but I don't smile often. My experience tells me that I shouldn't smile a lot.
    I don't remember when it was the last time I smiled. But the last time I laughed was today, when I was watching TV.

• today, i can't run because of injury and my good friend ( guy) just kept tickling me and poking me until i smiled, and when i would pretend not to smile he would put on a puppy dog face and beg for me to smile that made my day

• A few hours ago was the last time I laughed. A girl in my class said something funny because my teacher was pausing a video every 3 seconds which was annoying. Lmao!

• Like 5 minutes ago, watching a cat video on youtube.

I consider it one of my greatest blessings to have a strong sense of humor and amusement because I feel like I generally have way more fun than most people.

• I love to smile, I'm a relatively happy person in general but I had to say goodbye to someone I love so I'm feeling a little low this week

• Yes it's important to me to feel happy and content. I'm actually laughing right now because of a funny text from my friend

• Usually I'm always laughing and smiling , but lately not so much 😓😔

• I smile constantly and laugh almost as much.
    Last time I laughed was on the bus 2 hours ago cause I was teasing this guy I befriended about porno.

• i smile and laugh often, last time i laughed was around 4 seconds ago @ this question
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1978134-how-many-of-you-ladies-have-actually-fallen-into-a-toilet-before

• Its never really a real laugh when im around people. But I do laugh and smile everyday reading things etc

• I laugh and smile all the time. It's fun. Just a happy gal here. But the last i smiled was about 10 seconds ago... when a baby cooed at me!!!

• I laugh all the time its just part of me. Smile maybe not as much but sometimes.

• Brother in law was forcing me to eat

• I smile everyday even if there's no reason to smile and i only laugh when i feel it

• I do that all the time, and i'm smiling right now :D :)

• Today, watching Fluffy on Netflix.

• Yesterday, I think, I'm not smiling or laughing very often