What Cake Matches Your Personality?

PRESS FOR QUIZ

You got: Banana Cake
People often feel comfort and security when you’re around. You make sure everyone’s opinions are heard and are quick to cut any bullshit from your life.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Lemon Cake

You are known for your non-filtered attitude. You like to say what’s on your mind, which makes you both honest and controversial. People love hearing what you have to say next and you often keep them on their toes.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5373f4355c.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• www.buzzfeed.com/.../what-kind-of-cake-are-you
    I got : Carrot cake, you carry yourself with a strong presence and never back down when someone voice's and unjust opinion. You are wholesome and also have the epitome of power.
    Hahaaa wtf? @victorianne

• Mwahaha thank u my wifeeeee😘😘😘 I shall rule the world with u !

• welcome wiiifffee ♥

hahahha we would make awesome rulers. We will rule will an iron fist hahha ♥

• Or an iron penissssss😈😈😈😂 jkjk

What Guys Said 13

• You got: Carrot Cake
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...3a0b956b879f27dfd335-0.jpg
    You carry yourself with a strong presence and never back down when someone voices an unjust opinion. You are wholesome and also have the epitome of power.

----
    I am carrot cake. I am pure carrot power... For I am strong in the ways of the carrot.
    media.giphy.com/media/UDKgIPCnYUXJe/giphy.gif

• Vanilla Cake
    "You have a refined, classic taste and are universally loved for your ability to have a good time no matter where you are.

"Despite being vanilla, there’s nothing vanilla about you." 🌚

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...e9d3475dac9af22b4aa5-3.jpg

• Tho I have to say I do prefer chocolate cake with a bits a bit more :P

• You got: Banana Cake

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...9bdf35be1487204af3db-5.jpg

• Cup?
    I'm pretty shallow.

• You got: Carrot Cake

Hmm I like Red Velvet better

• You got: Vanilla Cake

You have a refined, classic taste and are universally loved for your ability to have a good time no matter where you are. Despite being vanilla, there’s nothing vanilla about you.

• YES I GOT MY FAVORITE CAKE!!!

You got: Carrot Cake

• I got banana cake too! Lol

• Banana Cake

• You got: Banana Cake

The thing is... I dont even like banana's😆😆😆

• You got: Vanilla Cake

• DEVIL'S food cake lol
    You are quite devilish, but you didn’t need me to tell you that. You vibe well with whoever you meet and often come off as the smoothest individual of your friend group.
    Hahaha true but that's a bit of me

• lol cool funny thing is thare is DEVIL'S food cake in the kitchen lol

• Red velvet

What Girls Said 19

• "You got: Red Velvet Cake

cookingshooking.com/.../RVCEBWO21.jpg

You have an edge to you that no one can quite figure out. You enjoy being a mysterious individual who stands out amongst the other cookie cutter wannabes."

• You got: Red Velvet Cake
    You have an edge to you that no one can quite figure out. You enjoy being a mysterious individual who stands out amongst the other cookie cutter wannabes.
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...f830330a67947733e205-7.jpg

• You got: Devil’s Food Cake
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...0fcd2573938633b08bb7-0.jpg

... ew i hate chocolate

• You got: Carrot Cake

Carrot cake is yucky though 😂

• You got: Red Velvet Cake

• Vanilla Cake

• You got: Devil’s Food Cake

• You got: Lemon Cake
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...d6915ad8522c18ab88b7-4.jpg

• You got: Carrot Cake

• You got: Carrot Cake

• You got: Carrot Cake

• You got: Banana Cake

I guess we are the same :-)

• You got: Red Velvet Cake

I gots too say... it's pretty true

• Vanilla Cake!

• Banana cake

• What Cake Matches Your Personality?

You got: Banana Cake

CC / Flickr: 61192399@N04

• You got: Vanilla Cake

• Devils food cake😈 Muwhahahaha!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more