Is it possible for biracial (b&w) guys to fetishize black women?

I was in school talking about how I love brown skinned women with natural hair. This dude was talking about I am "fetishizing" them. How tf am I fetishizing them, if I am black? I was raised my mom, so and I lived in a majority white community and was around majority white family. So, I've never been around much black women. Where I go to college now, is majority black and now I am in LOVE with them 😍😌

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you're fetishizing black women. Unless you see them as sexual objects. If you only think about having sex with them and nothing more.
    Or you see them as "exotic".
    That guy is wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is friend.

What Girls Said 6

• No, what made you think that was possible? That's completely absurd 😏

• I have a white man fetish
    Really if I see an attractive white man I imagien fucking him.

• I don't think it is it's not wrong to have a type I've a biracial friend who loved dark skinned girls it's just what you like you not saying you line black women for big asses and big lips

• There's nothing wrong with that.

• What a odd question
    Anyone can fetishize black women

• You're not black. You are mixed. Your mother is white. A white woman cannot create a black child. Why disrespect your mother? Why would you not want a woman who reminds you of your mother? Yes, you are fetishizing black women.

• So, he is disrespecting his mother because he's attracted to women who don't look like her?
      By your logic, his mother disrespected his grandfather because she had a son with a man who's not white. That makes no sense!

And what's the problem if he likes black girls? There's nothing wrong with that.

• You are full of shit for saying that he is disrespecting his mother by being attracted to women who do not look like her... that's basically saying that his mother disrespected his grandfather because she fell in love with a black man.. smh.
      So what? My great grandmother disrespected my great great grandfather by marrying a black man? My grandmother disrespected my great grandfather by falling in love with and having my aunt with a white man?
      Hun, if it wasn't for interracial dating a good portion of the world wouldn't be existing...

• @helloitsmethere I absolutely agree with you.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess you kind of have a fetish for black women but as long as you are not stereotyping, objectifying or similar based on them being black you're all good in my opinion.