What would you do if you won the Powerball jackpot or for my friends in areas with casinos the Slot Machine jackpot?

Personally, I would take a early retirement. Then I would go on a vacation around Europe and Australia. Then I would buy a Corvette, Mustang, Pontiac GTO restored, then maybe the car off of Knight Rider. What would you do?

I would also save it. in the bank and invest in stock

Most Helpful Girl

• I would put part of it in my roth IRA, put part of it in my retirement account from my job, give my parents part of it to cover the cost of college for my siblings and so they could retire, and then I'd buy a puppy. And continue to work at my current job and live like I have no money.

Most Helpful Guy

• Give many millions to my parents. Then quite a lot to my brothers; and I would buy each of my two friends a car. Then I would want to experience the ball dropping in Times Square (... no, I mean a different ball drop) and staying in the presidential suite at the Waldorf Astoria

What Girls Said 2

• Give parts of it to my parents and then move to where my boyfriend lives.

• Tell my friends and move to hawaii

What Guys Said 1

• Kick back and tell my servants the royal penis needs cleansing