Whats the evilest thing you can imagine 😈?

there's a disappearing ink pen you can buy online. It looks like a normal pen but anything you write with it will disappear without a trace within 48 hours. It would be pretty evil to lend it to someone during an exam 😈

Another evil thing I can imagine is adopting a child and while its getting in your car you say "Just a prank bruh, get the fuck out of my car".

Most Helpful Girl

• Shut down all Internet servers for 15 minutes.
    I can imagine the chaos worldwide.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd tie my ex girlfriend up in a wet basement with leaky pipes. Put an IV in her that's connected to plenty of back up blood. Then pull off each fingernail and toenail one by one, flay her arm open with a rust knife, cut out a large chunk of flesh, then put a bunch of salt in the wound, and stitch it closed. Then cook the chunk of flesh I got and eat some in front of her and force her to eat the rest. If she is refusing to eat it. I'd tie her hands down over two blow torches and turn them up so the flame is just touching her hands and no matter where she moves them the flames keeps burning. Then when she eventually starts to scream from the pain I'll shove that piece of cooked flesh down her throat and force her to either swallow it or choke to death.
    That would be day one.

I can go on but I think I've made my point. I can come up with some pretty dark shit if you give me the time and motivation to think about it. ;)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 11

• Deleting someones saved data is pretty evil.

• I don't want to imagine evil things

• Being naked in public. Maybe not the evilest thing, but the naughtiest thing.

• having kids just so you can use them in child porn

• Oh my goodness!! The second was bad!!!

That's like seeing someone hitch hiking and pulling over then taking off when they open the door.

Or seeing a dog chained up and dehydrated and placing the water just where it can't reach it.

• the dog one is wayyyyyyyyyy worse :O thats just pure sadism

• I know! I felt evil just writing!! I was hoping it would disappear after 48 hours!!!

• Wishing death toward someone who's sick

• Trafficking a girls pregnancy test and tell the couple the truth about week later.

• Shutting down GaG forever :O

• The worst thing is teasing and then not finishing the job lol

• Use threats, emotional blackmail, and manipulation to keep someone from leaving you.

• The evilist thing I can imagine is me walking around with a gun and killing everyone who pisses me off and I've about reached that point today.

What Guys Said 17

• I think I would be banned honestly if I wrote any of the twisted shit that enters my head, lol.

But lets try some mild ones. You build a world, you get them young, isolate them. You feed them ideas, you can shape or mold them in anykind of way. You purposly build their dreams with a plan to always take it away, destroy their innocence, see if you can break it. Build a world, purposly to bring hope but only to always destroy it.

Make their only form of happiness their greatest agony.

True evil, comes from being nice. You can only harm someone truly deep if you know how to be truly kind. I know personally, I can destroy people with a sentence, it dosent take more. Seep yourself into someones entire being, be kind. Help them, a lot. Build them up. Which along the way, learn all their weaknesses and when the time comes where it will hurt the most, betray, stab deep, leave a scar in their soul that will never heal.

While plenty of ways to be evil physical, they are always easy. Physical pain is too kind in a way.

• Isn't that a Jim Carrey movie?

• But great thinking of yours 😁

• The possibilities are endless in my head.. i can say that. most of them involving torture... and not physical torture either.
    Like making a person sit down and watching something shitty for hours on end on a loop.
    possibilities are endless, for every situation, i can think up at least 5 ways i can be evil.

• Killing children/abortion is probably about the worst thing an individual can do other than maybe raping a child. I can't think of anything worse other than maybe killing millions like Hitler or Stalin but that's still not worse probably about as bad.

• St. Louis Cardinals fans :-P

• Omg the orphan thing. Wow.

Cutting peoples faces and genitals off while ensuring they survive seems pretty evil. People have done it.

Also, when people order fries just for themselves and eat right next to you. I always share my food I would share food with a complete stranger if they asked nicely.

• I imagine a demon or game of thrones character forcing a parent to rape, murder, cook and eat their own child.

• Governments did way worse.

• Being tickled to death

• Voting for Hillary

• The chocolate vanish from earth 😢😢😢😢😭😭😭

• Your inner Tyler durden
    - the evil in your mind the guy who will never go away no matter what you do or wish which makes him invincible.
    Find your inner Tyler @Pac-Man and kick him out of your mind.

• Bernie Sanders' presidency.

• threatening to bomb mecca unless the saudi king gives women rights... and then at the last second diverting the bombs away.

• killing someones family... and taking that someones arms

let him live as so

• killing someone no wait killing multiple someones well killing everyone

• Watch the movie: Human Centipede

I don't really believe in "evil" the way most do though, just things I like and things I don't like... I don't like anything in that movie. Don't like it at all.

• butt sex >:)